Setanta O'hAilpin: Future success now confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

What did everyone think of Setanta's game on "the league's best full forward"?

Setanta's effort to outmark Hird overhead running back with the flight was first class. :thumbsu:

That was a really good mark and the boy had a good game. But he wasn't running back with the flight, he just held his ground. He's a big lump and he did well, but please, he stuck his hands up, Hird should have punched and it stuck.

Everyone knows Lloyd is gone except essendon fans. Even essendon players know he's gone. Soon the supporters will wake up to the fact he's just been flogged by an irishman who's only played footy for a couple of years.

One hamstring and career over? I don't think so. Lloyd'll be fine. Pre-injury he was as good as ever.

I reckon Setanta will be a gun. Reminds me a bit of Fletcher. Well done Setanta. Was the best young Hurler in Ireland and will now make a name for himself in the AFL.

the kid can certainly play
funny that some blues fans are pinning all their opinions on nab cup form
think they would of learned already

Pity he can't play at FB.

How does it feel to have Kent Kingsley win a match of his own boot against the team you support?

I've become a personal crusader against the 'Kingsley is a dud' theory so don't make me get out the stats on you....I thought you would know better Gunnar. It is no way an insult to get beaten by Kinglsey.

44lo8c3.jpg
OH!
2lvcjkx.jpg
2vaavlz.jpg

2u4r3ex.jpg

Everyone knows Lloyd is gone except essendon fans. Even essendon players know he's gone. Soon the supporters will wake up to the fact he's just been flogged by an irishman who's only played footy for a couple of years.

Great captain. :thumbsdown:

Great footballer. :thumbsdown:

Great full forward. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'm not a fan of Lloyd, but you will eat those words later in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camporeale ? He is a gun and will be better for the run, least we were closer to winning. How's the wooden spoon going ? mixing your foods with it well yet ?

How is Campo a reject ? Carlton offered him a deal much lower to what he deserves. I know it hurts the blues fans to see him play for Essendon. Just like Murphy and Allan in previous years. :D

Hahahahahahaha.....

You are golden mate.....

Murphy and Allan certainly plyed a huge role in Essendons success didn't they.....

Campo is no different,he has done nothing,zero,nil,ziltch since going to the Dons,If I were an Essendon supporter I would be requesting our money back.......

Our wooden spoons are going just fine thanks......

Actually we pulled one out of the drawer last night and spanked Essendons ar$e with it.....

To think there was recently some poor misguided fools on here a week or two ago who believe that the Dons will make the finals,what a joke....

That Aboriginal all stars team must have been a pretty ordinary outfit...

That was a really good mark and the boy had a good game. But he wasn't running back with the flight, he just held his ground. He's a big lump and he did well, but please, he stuck his hands up, Hird should have punched and it stuck.
It was still a great mark for a player who's only been in the system for three years.

I guess Walker just stuck hands up when he jumped on Laycock's head. :rolleyes: :D

O'hAilpin>Bradley. :thumbsu:

O'hAilpin will be a servicable defender for the next 5 years.. Still not 100% whether he can hold down FB but hopefully I can be proven wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back