Seven Year Switch (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG I am still laughing at the gifts everyone received. They were all crap. A deep fryer, I went to bed laughing. Agree Kaitlyn on being immature and no she is not sweet. Obviously, she does not know or care about Mark not to know what he would really like. I have feeling it would all be about her. Felicity was at least appreciative but she does have to wear next to nothing all the time. I get it she has a great body for someone who has two children but get over it. Out of all the guys Sarge is probable the best one. Johnny doesn't have a clue, Mark is boring, Michael is OTT so I guess Sarge is ok. But did you see what else he brought Stacey a $15 salad bowl from KMart and some chocolates. Johnny getting a fitbit was lame and not a proper gift. Aftershave would of been a better gift. But too be fair $100 doesn't buy you a lot nowadays.

Tracey comes across as one of those people who nothing is ever good enough.

I still cant believe Sarge got upset at that gift. 5 minutes earlier they show him complaining about not knowing how to buy lingerie. All he wants is her. Bingo, stacey kills two birds with one stone and basically says im yours and he throws a tanty. Loser.

Mark: There's a sign of your short fuse
Michael: Don't light it
Mark's Bowel: Evacuate

Michael seems like an okay guy if he can get to the bottom of his major anger issues. Jonny is fine. Sarge a control freak and not much of a sense of humour. Mark has some girl locked in a storage shed somewhere ... maybe his ex fiancee. Very odd.

Kaitlyn is fine, probably a little immature but she's kind of fun. Felicity is pretty good. Can't believe she was fine with them sharing a bed until Mark convinced her she should have a problem with it. Tracey is pretty cool. Stacey Louise is uptight. I really can't see what her and Sarge have in common.

Last night's episode. Mark looking for any excuse to finish his relationship with Kaitlyn and his fixation on her being immature, if that is the case go find someone else. There was something very strange going on with Felicity and I can't quite figure out what is was. First of all she had a go at Kaitlyn about sharing the bed with Michael when she didn't know him, except that she probably slept with him when they first got together, hence why she ended up pregnant in the first few months of their relationship, second she keeps wearing an awful lot of make up and those horrible shorts where you can see her arse, FFS she is not 16. Her smirk when Mark was getting upset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have said before I feel sorry for Michael. I just don't think he has much intelligence so just gets frustrated easily. I don't think his first intention is to get angry but it just builds as he struggles to process something.

Not saying it's an excuse, just that he is probably an okay guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back