FTA-TV Seven Year Switch

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michelle is stone cold and I reckon she believes that because she wont put out that she holds all of the cards in their relationship. Just comes across as really patronizing. Doesnt matter how hot she is you couldnt put up with that bitch. Not sure how long ago this show was filmed but i bet they have split up since.

The worst 2 women on the show are Cassie and Michelle. The worst 2 men are Tim and Brad. Be a miracle if any of those 4 stay in a long lasting relationship right through to retirement and beyond.

Have just finished watching. WTF, seriously Brad, what were you thinking. He will never change. I seriously thought that most of the couples would split. Michelle is awful. Jason is really trying and there is nothing wrong with him questioning her about being intimate and when they are going to have sex.

serious case of 'look at what you made me do!' from brad. the kind of stuff that someone does to their partner when they explain why they hit them. you made me tear up the cheque. red flags everywhere. wouldn't be surprised if the way he's wired up is somewhere in cluster b. was even described as impulsive by the show itself. splitting, idealize/devalue, rinse and repeat.
and the guy just doesn't shut up either.

michelle has an awful air of smugness about her, probably has something to do with holding the keys to the kingdom (between her legs). i understand why she will be approaching intimacy differently having more or less admitted to falling out of love. but, if i didn't have sex with my partner for 17 goddamn months and i start saying 'we'll have sex soon!', i wouldn't be expecting them to believe me. you can't use sex as a powerplay if you're not prepared to give it out once in a while. not that i think she has malicious intent, but i think she's mistaken in that the possibility of sex being just around the corner if things go well is some magical romantic thing that jason should be thankful for... it just doesn't hold a lot of weight if you haven't done it for 17 months. he's already lived with that 'possibility' for 17 months. not that she should * him first chance she gets if she doesn't feel like it... just don't be surprised if he's thinking 'here we go again' and thinks about walking away.

nice to see in this episode the ladies talking about how they had things to work on as well, not being edited out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back