FTA-TV Seven Year Switch

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad ripping up the check and then giving another back to say he's sorry is just the same as what he did with the ring. The psychologists have really failed if they haven't warned Talleena about what Brad is. But since they've married now anyway I have no sympathy for Talleena. She made her choice.

I think in the final next week we will find out Michelle has called it off. That is my guess. I think the other three couples stay together.

I liked Cassie up until the last few weeks but I think now she is the main problem in their relationship.

Last night showed how psychological abuse occurs in relationships. If you were friends or family with Tallena or Jason you would be encouraging them to end it. Brad will abuse Tallena and Jason will top himself.

I just feel so sorry for Jason, the poor guy is just in an awful position.

I genuinely wanna see the psychologists credentials. The lady shrink was saying more with here terrified eyes than anything else during Brad and Tallenas catch up last night. He's half a shade away from belting the piss out of her, guarantee it.

Weirdly it looks like there is one "bad" partner in all of them probably with the exception of Jackie and Tim, they just aren't compatible and I don't think it's really either persons fault.

Brad ripping up the check and then giving another back to say he's sorry is just the same as what he did with the ring. The psychologists have really failed if they haven't warned Talleena about what Brad is. But since they've married now anyway I have no sympathy for Talleena. She made her choice.

You see it a lot, girls like Talleena lack the confidence to stand up for themselves and walk away. I can't get over how much of a piece of work Brad is. He has serious issues.

Tim is a massive flog. There's only a physical attraction between them, nothing else. Jackie is too scared to walk away after having one failed marriage with The Shermanator.

Seriously don't know what Michelles problem is. Lighten the * up darling, yes you're good looking but chill out. Jason, if he's not already should be shagging something on the side.

Couldn't give 2 hoots about Cassie and Brad. She seems like high maintenance and he barely gives zero farks.

Last edited:
How long they going to wrap this show up for? It is trying to outdo MKR.

They have the reunion next week...so who wants to bet it goes another week lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was Jason I'd have packed her bags and told her to f**k off long ago.
Trouble is that bitch is smug about getting the kids. She is holding Jason to ransom and feels empowered to walk all over him because of that and the fact she won't root him.

Trouble is that bitch is smug about getting the kids. She is holding Jason to ransom and feels empowered to walk all over him because of that and the fact she won't root him.
Let her have the kids FFS. But first do a bit of asset shifting so she can't take the house or anything, then pay your full child support once she's moved out with the kids in tow, and see the kids on weekends and hols. It sounds harsh, but she might learn a lesson. She holds the V-card, for sure. He has to realise the V-Card is trumped by the M-card

Last edited:
You see it a lot, girls like Talleena lack the confidence to stand up for themselves and walk away. I can't get over how much of a piece of work Brad is. He has serious issues.

Tim is a massive flog. There's only a physical attraction between them, nothing else. Jackie is too scared to walk away after having one failed marriage with The Shermanator.

Seriously don't know what Michelles problem is. Lighten the **** up darling, yes you're good looking but chill out. Jason, if he's not already should be shagging something on the side.

Couldn't give 2 hoots about Cassie and Brad. She seems like high maintenance and he barely gives zero farks.

Tim is a flog but Jackie is suuuuuuuper demanding and uptight. He would be perfect for someone more laid back and who realises he isn't malicious, just dumb as a sackful of hammers and she would be better with someone a bit more serious and "caring".

Blakey, Jason would never let Michelle move out of the house and take the kids. I hope its Tim and Jackie who split as they are so not suited. Jackie should just try and go it alone for a while and concentrate on her busy. I liked their idea of moving to Queensland and Tim opening up a smoothie bar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back