BW

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Chelsea
Sevendust have cancelled their aussie tour with Creed. For reportably no reason at all but they say they'll come later in the year. I and others on this board were only going to see Sevendust, cause who in there right mind wants to see a pearl jam wannabe lead singer trihard band for $85. We better get a fefund.

this is from the ticketek site:

Creed - Sevendust Support Act - POSTPONED
Australian Tour

SEVENDUST UNABLE TO PLAY ON CREED'S AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Atlanta based hard rockers Sevendust will be unable to join Creed on their Australian visit. Sevendust are particularly disappointed at not being able to play for their Australian fans this time round but hope to be here before the end of the year.

Announced as opening act for the Australian dates are: Crash Palace.

ive emailed ticketek and hopefully get a responce sometime soon. Knowing them with past experiences theres not likely too be a responce till next week.

When and if i get the responce i'll let ya's know.

Originally posted by blueworms
Sevendust have cancelled their aussie tour with Creed. For reportably no reason at all but they say they'll come later in the year. I and others on this board were only going to see Sevendust, cause who in there right mind wants to see a pearl jam wannabe lead singer trihard band for $85. We better get a fefund.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOT HAPPY.
The only reason i bought a bloody $78 ticket was to see them!!

If i cant get a refund then it seems i have one ticket to Creed at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre up for sale!

just recieved a responce:

Thanks for your email

In order to obtain a refund you will need to return your tickets back to the point of purchase. If you booked online or over the phone please send the tickets back to the following address:

Ticketek (ATTN: CALL CENTRE)
GPO Box 1610
Sydney, NSW

Be sure to include a letter with your tickets stating why you want the tickets cancelled. As the concert is 1 week away we must have the ticket/s returned before the concert date. If the tickets are general admission I would strongly suggest you send the tickets back be registered post.

Well, I was going to go to that concert with a manger from work, but I am not going now!!

Sevendust probably realised who they were touring with and cancelled as quick as they could! At least they are planning to come out later in the year to headline one themselves! That should be good!

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
At least they are planning to come out later in the year to headline one themselves! That should be good!

Dont count on it.
Korn said they were coming to australia in 99 - havent come yet
Machine Head said they would be back again late last year - didnt show up
Nine Inch Nails were supposed to tour here back in 2000 - didnt show up

Most American bands who cancel dont end up touring here....im not believing they will come back until i am actually at their concert

Originally posted by Macca19

Dont count on it.
Korn said they were coming to australia in 99 - havent come yet
Machine Head said they would be back again late last year - didnt show up
Nine Inch Nails were supposed to tour here back in 2000 - didnt show up

Most American bands who cancel dont end up touring here....im not believing they will come back until i am actually at their concert

Fair enough point.

I heard Sevendust were only coming out here to see what sort of reaction they would get, before deciding whether to come out headlining themselves. Like you said, we will never know until they actually start playing here.

Slipknot also said they were coming and didn't. At least Pantera and Slayer made the effort.

The thing that pisses me off is that next time they come, they are likely to play palace or the mercury lounge some place like that and it will be 18+.

Anywayz seeing refunds are available, i'll be going to the second incubus now for sure, cause suddenly im in the black again :D

Originally posted by blueworms
The thing that pisses me off is that next time they come, they are likely to play palace or the mercury lounge some place like that and it will be 18+.

Anywayz seeing refunds are available, i'll be going to the second incubus now for sure, cause suddenly im in the black again :D

They will most likely play Festival or Rod Laver, but even if they do play somewhere where it's 18+, I can still get in so it's no big deal! :D

Theres in no way Sevendust will play Rod Laver.

They havent had a hit album or single yet, and i doubt 8000 people would want to see them. Hopefully they play festival hall if they come even though its a dodgy venue.

Well, Animosity is pretty big here in Oz, and I know quite a number of people who would want to go and see them. They aren't big mainstream, but big elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd think that they would play at the Corner Hotel. They aren't really that popular here, as weren't Sum 41 or POD, hence the reason they played at the Corner Hotel.

Originally posted by Macca19

Yeah im still going....will be good for a laugh

You wil lbe able to mosh with 13 year olds mate!! :D :D

haha i sent mine back to ticketek. Im going paranoid if it doesnt get there in time, then i would of wasted $85.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back