Sexual Assault in Football

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had (not sure if you do or not) a daughter, and someone assaulted/raped her, would you be having the same stance?
Showed the dad’s response to a mate who has two daughters.

He laughed and said if someone did that to one of his it’d be break his knee caps first then leave him somewhere remote.

Thank fu** we have a system where sh*t is investigated properly then and not left up to a bunch of peanuts on the internet to be judge jury and executioner.

Justice will be served when it goes to court.
This is A Grade bullshit. My cousin was killed by her partner in Victoria. He pled guilty and he got 23 years. He'll be out in his late 40's. My cousin is gone forever.

Sorry, how is that justice?

This is A Grade bullshit. My cousin was killed by her partner in Victoria. He pled guilty and he got 23 years. He'll be out in his late 40's. My cousin is gone forever.

Sorry, how is that justice?

It's not, the justice system is ****ed. That bloke who took your cousin's life should have been taken out and hung, not put in prison to be released.

Who doesn't want justice?

But if you want justice you also don't want to see a miscarriage of justice as well.

It's not, the justice system is f’ed. That bloke who took your cousin's life should have been taken out and hung, not put in prison to be released.

Who doesn't want justice?

But if you want justice you also don't want to see a miscarriage of justice as well.

What does this even mean? You're simultaneously potting and defending the system.

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Hit amongst other things. I don't understand how a father hears that audio and then defends the f***er.

I just hope this is her fathers way of attempting to take the heat off his daughter by saying that her phone was hacked and she didn’t want the evidence to get released. If that’s the case, maybe his thinking is that such a large, diverse, supporter base would abuse her on social media for this.

If that’s not the case, it was a s**t statement.

I believe she's taken down all her social media accounts cos of backlash from United and Greenwood fans.

People are such dickheads. All I go on are some forums and every post I have read from United supporters have been positive, condemning Greenwood. But I am not naive to think it doesn’t exist on social media where all the crazies seem to congregate.

I believe she's taken down all her social media accounts cos of backlash from United and Greenwood fans.

May also have been taken down due to being subject to a police investigation. Absolute vast majortiy of Utd fans are supportive of her and against Greenwood.

May also have been taken down due to being subject to a police investigation. Absolute vast majortiy of Utd fans are supportive of her and against Greenwood.
That wasnt a dig at United fans. Normal United fans want Greenwood locked up.

But every club has that small minority of ******* bellends.

Could be police investigation stuff as to why it's down but I'd also read she was copping a ton of flak from Greenwood supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another writer quit Raith as well because of that signing. This excerpt from club statement is quite staggering in its sheer ignorance…

The management team is familiar with David’s career and background and – in particular – his footballing ability. That is our foremost consideration, and we believe that he will strengthen the Raith Rovers playing squad.”

Devil's advocate and all.

Isn't the hallmark of a criminal justice system that you do the crime, you do the time and then get the opportunity to rehabilitate?

Totally understand why people wouldn't want him at their club. I wouldn't want him at mine. And for Raith, it's really not a good look for them at the moment.

But if, having served his sentence, it's deemed not appropriate to earn a living playing football, is it appropriate for him to earn a living working in a supermarket, or an office.

Don't really know the answer, but I wonder if someone in that position will ever be allowed to rehabilitate? Maybe he shouldn't be allowed, I don't know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back