Sexual Assault in Football

Remove this Banner Ad

The almighty dollar.

I see it most likely for the QPR and Middlesborough's of the world.

Where the promotion benefit will far outstrip the immediate loss of some sponsorship.

Sad, but history says it will happen.

Some of the Italian clubs wont blink an eye, they will see the opportunity to pick him up for free and sell him back to England in a few years for £20m+

I would be shocked if an English club would take a punt on him for free let alone forking out £20m. It wouldn't just be an immediate loss of some sponsorship, you'd risk outraging and unsettling exisiting players and staff, you'd have widespread supporter backlash, and a heap of negative press attention. He's on tape committing rape and the whole world has heard it. There's no coming back from that.

I would be shocked if an English club would take a punt on him for free let alone forking out £20m. It wouldn't just be an immediate loss of some sponsorship, you'd risk outraging and unsettling exisiting players and staff, you'd have widespread supporter backlash, and a heap of negative press attention. He's on tape committing rape and the whole world has heard it. There's no coming back from that.

So you are saying he will end up playing for Millwall?

I said he's worth £20m not someone will buy him for £20m.

If he leaves Man Utd, its because his contract will be torn up and someone will pick him up for free.

As I've said before, English clubs have history in doing it, someone will bite the bullett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have read there is some divide in the United dressing room of some people wanting nothing to do with Greenwood and some wanting to wait.

Disgusting if true if all the United lads have heard that audio.
Where have you read this?

Where have you read this?

All in the usual shite rags so probably all lies, but its in the Mirror, DailyMail, the Sun etc. All the shite so who knows if there is any truth to it.

Also ironic that in that article its reported that Ronaldo led the charge to shun Greenwood, despite being embroiled in his own less public rape battle.

All in the usual sh*te rags so probably all lies, but its in the Mirror, DailyMail, the Sun etc. All the sh*te so who knows if there is any truth to it.

Also ironic that in that article its reported that Ronaldo led the charge to shun Greenwood, despite being embroiled in his own less public rape battle.

That article cites the s*n as a source so probably rubbish.

What a load of nonsense that article is. Clearly tabloid crap.

Tabloids like that should be treated the way they are when it comes to stuff like transfer news. You stay the * away from them.

But trust a rabble like that to think that an article like that is somehow important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back