Sexual Misconduct in Hollywood (+ now Australia!) - All individuals combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a wank- what a way to ruin a multi-million dollar career.

Personally I think it's very considerate of Louis asking women if they'd like to have a cheeky perv, obviously other people see it differently.
If Lena Dunham - a female equivalent to Louis CK - whipped her pussy out and asked you to watch while she slapped it, I'm sure you'd be real pleased - like your day was just made.
I can't believe this is even a question.

THE ANSWER IS YES.

Why people are mentioning Michael Jackson in this- he was never found to have raped kids.

He's obviously ******* weird and had a fairly uncomfortable love of children but that's where it ends.

Last edited:
I think he is brilliantly funny. Top 5 of the last 10 years or so.
That's cool. We all like different things. Something about his comedy just never gelled with me, I don't know why. It's just a matter of personal taste, I'm sure if I told you some of the comedian's I like you probably wouldn't like them all either.

Zero reason? You reckon?

To not accuse an essentially unknown actor of just walking into your office and forcing himself onto you?

Anonymous tip to the police, a complaint to HR, etc. plenty of ways that wouldn't have impact him. Spacey at the time wasn't 'big' so wouldn't have had much protection.

To not accuse an essentially unknown actor of just walking into your office and forcing himself onto you?

Anonymous tip to the police, a complaint to HR, etc. plenty of ways that wouldn't have impact him. Spacey at the time wasn't 'big' so wouldn't have had much protection.

Oh BTW me too, basically.

All.

All threads regarding the plethora of sexual misconduct claims have been moved here, this is where the Spacey, Weinstein, Takei, Louis C.K. and anyone else who gets accused lives.

On this, a warning, these threads have increased the report ratios, deletions, warnings and bans about 20 fold since they started.

If you are incapable of having an adult conversation about these matters, see yourself out now. From now on a zero tolerance policy is being taken on this thread. Last warning.

Recently I have moved into the entertainment industry (even know im in finance).

Fair to say there are a fair few gay people who work in the office or come into the office on a regular basis most of who are actors or were actors. Alot of them have worked in broad way in The US and England.

A few of them have some pretty sad stories about Spacey and his antics towards the young boys on or around the set

Deadset tossbag!

Why people are mentioning Michael Jackson in this- he was never found to have raped kids.

He's obviously ******* weird and had a fairly uncomfortable love of kids but that's where it ends.
and kevin spacey hasnt been found guilty in a court of law of anything either.

multiple independent sources have come out against Michael Jackson. Just keep pretending it didnt happen.

and kevin spacey hasnt been found guilty in a court of law of anything either.

multiple independent sources have come out against Michael Jackson. Just keep pretending it didnt happen.
And quite a lot was clearly only after a payout.

Jackson went to court and was found not guilty wasn't he?

and kevin spacey hasnt been found guilty in a court of law of anything either
But he admitted to what he did.

30 children who had relationships with Jackson were interviewed when the scandal broke and not a single one of them claimed they were molested.
The mother of Jordan Chandler (who got $22,000,000USD payout) said she believed Jackson was not guilty.
Countless LA PD detectives have gone on record saying there was not a shred of evidence that Michael was a child molester.
Jordan Chandler's dad was $60,000 behind in child support payments when he instigated legal proceedings against Jackson, ended up emancipated from his son and eventually killed himself.
Witnesses claimed Jordan Chandler admitted to the story being fictitious.
pantskyle Jackson was found not guilty in 2005. Chandler was obviously full of s**t.

Wade Robson's allegations came after Jackson died and he's suing his estate now. I'm interested to see how that one goes. He claims there was a whole pedo ring ala pizzagate that Michael was involved in.

Disclaimer: I'm actually not a fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't heard much about Wade's case lately though the trial date has been set:

Wade Robson received a trial date Monday for his blockbuster claims Michael Jackson and his inner circle operated the most elaborate child sex syndicate “the world has known.”

The choreographer, who says he was just 5 years old when he first met the King of Pop, is set to begin his negligence trial against the late singer’s companies MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures on March 5, 2018, a Los Angeles judge said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ex-syndicate-trial-date-set-article-1.2996883

But he admitted to what he did.

30 children who had relationships with Jackson were interviewed when the scandal broke and not a single one of them claimed they were molested.
The mother of Jordan Chandler (who got $22,000,000USD payout) said she believed Jackson was not guilty.
Countless LA PD detectives have gone on record saying there was not a shred of evidence that Michael was a child molester.
Jordan Chandler's dad was $60,000 behind in child support payments when he instigated legal proceedings against Jackson, ended up emancipated from his son and eventually killed himself.
Witnesses claimed Jordan Chandler admitted to the story being fictitious.
pantskyle Jackson was found not guilty in 2005. Chandler was obviously full of s**t.

Wade Robson's allegations came after Jackson died and he's suing his estate now. I'm interested to see how that one goes. He claims there was a whole pedo ring ala pizzagate that Michael was involved in.

Disclaimer: I'm actually not a fan.
Spacey admitted to not remembering and has been silent ever since. its pretty clear he did a large amount of it though given all the sources. The same is true of Jackson. And of course Jackson was never going to admit to sex against little children. The difference with Jackson is the sources have all come out at different time periods rather than all at once. Some of those kids who said nothing happened at the time of the Jordan case have since come out a decade or more later and said it did happen.

And quite a lot was clearly only after a payout.

Jackson went to court and was found not guilty wasn't he?
isnt that what trump said? They were just after a pay out?

Stop victim blaming. Its very hard for young men to come out and say they were raped by a man. it takes an extremely unique individual to make that rubbish up and pay expensive law costs on the small hope of a payout unless it actually did happened.

isnt that what trump said? They were just after a pay out?

Stop victim blaming. Its very hard for young men to come out and say they were raped by a man. it takes an extremely unique individual to make that rubbish up and pay expensive law costs on the small hope of a payout unless it actually did happened.

Just because someone says something that doesn't make it true.

It also wasn't young men accusing MJ, it was parents.

Also which young man is claiming they were raped by a man?

Well, parent. Jordan's mother thought Michael was innocent, and Jordan's father claimed his son told him he was raped after he'd administered barbiturates for a tooth extraction (!?!). Jordan's dad was later recorded by a private investigator saying he'd never have to work again once he pulled of his scheme.

And of course unlike any normal parent who would either go to the police, or take a baseball bat, Jordan's dad instead asked for $20 mill to shut up.

Everyone already thought Michael was a nutcase- a fair assumption given the fake hair, white skin and a nose that was stuck on with tape- so if there was any evidence he surely would have done time.

Not saying he's not a pedophile, but there's not a lot of evidence that he was either.

Well, parent. Jordan's mother thought Michael was innocent, and Jordan's father claimed his son told him he was raped after he'd administered barbiturates for a tooth extraction (!?!). Jordan's dad was later recorded by a private investigator saying he'd never have to work again once he pulled of his scheme.

And of course unlike any normal parent who would either go to the police, or take a baseball bat, Jordan's dad instead asked for $20 mill to shut up.

Everyone already thought Michael was a nutcase- a fair assumption given the fake hair, white skin and a nose that was stuck on with tape- so if there was any evidence he surely would have done time.

Not saying he's not a pedophile, but there's not a lot of evidence that he was either.
I didn't know all that, add on top that he was found not guilty in a court of law and since he died I haven't heard of any further accusations about it.

But to some apparently all you require is an accusation to be guilty.

Just because someone says something that doesn't make it true.

Also which young man is claiming they were raped by a man?
no its not just parents. many of those young kids are now in their early thirties and have come out and admitted they were abused as well as many others. Media not giving it appropriate attention cos the story is now old hat and MJ is dead.

no its not just parents. many of those young kids are now in their early thirties and have come out and admitted they were abused as well as many others. Media not giving it appropriate attention cos the story is now old hat and MJ is dead.

Link.

all kevin spacey and weinstein have against them is accusations. Nothing more.

And Weinstein will more than likely go to trial.

And accusation isn't a guarantee of guilt, no matter how much you want to peddle that it is.

Many of the 30 kids interviewed at the time of the original scandal now claim they were abused- wow- got a link?

And there are also many others that have since come out- a link for that too?

Must be a massive cover-up for what, 50 kids to have accused Michael Jackson and no one even knows about it!?!??!

Media not giving it appropriate attention cos the story is now old hat and MJ is dead.
Now you're just being stupid. Jackson's still one of the biggest stars in the world; his daughter just got half a million dollars to get pissed at the races a week ago.

If there was a story here, there media would run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back