Sexual Misconduct in Hollywood (+ now Australia!) - All individuals combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case it’s going to be hard to get a conviction, but mud will stick and good luck to the creep explaining it to his teenage daughters and his wife.

He’ll be thrown out of the house at a minimum

IF they don't believe him. IIRC at the time he was married to Ivan Drago's wife.

Sent from mTalk

Don't know what's true and what isn't, but I'll tell you this much, if I had to choose between blowing up a room full of a thousand top scientists and engineers or a room full of a thousand a-list celebrities, I'm blowing up the room full of celebs.

Well...yeah. You wouldn't have before this? Seems a pretty easy choice imo.

Don't know what's true and what isn't, but I'll tell you this much, if I had to choose between blowing up a room full of a thousand top scientists and engineers or a room full of a thousand a-list celebrities, I'm blowing up the room full of celebs.

Definitely something to talk about at the next ISIS meet-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a hard thing to do.

I wonder if someone who had their bearings/ about 3 decades younger had been on stage presenting if that would have happened.

I srsly doubt it.

Im glad they didnt though. That was gold, especially that douche producer of La La Land. Your movie was s**t anyway get off the stage and let the host take care of it.

On next years oscars. They should let Ricky Gervais host.:D

not a good year for powerful white men

NR8BokdPwE6Na77nYHGFzsRbzhXX0ZaVnrg055boh2y4mdV9lJV1ZRlrxp4nzJOksGxDUKO_BMygoc-yUByoZ2zQXeinhw6wMf091EA=w500-h282-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back