Sexual Misconduct in Hollywood (+ now Australia!) - All individuals combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don’t think it’s possible an entirely innocent man may get caught up in this and have his life and career ruined in the process?

Right now all it takes is a female with a twitter account and that’s it...your show can be pulled off the air, cancelled, your contract terminated. And anyone who raises a hand and says ‘but hang on a minute, shouldn’t we wait and see if he is guilty’, is shouted down by the screeching #metoo brigade as being a rape apologist etc.

For example, i have actually met Chris Hemsworth and his father, and I can tell you a more genuine and down to earth bloke you would struggle to find. But right now, all it would take is one or two women with there own agenda and a twitter account, and all that he has done and achieved could be in jeopardy.

No one is holding off and waiting for information with #metoo, it’s just allegation = guilt = blacklist.

That is wrong.

It's only going to get worse I'm afraid no one is safe in Hollywood atm.

Last edited:

Yep.

Innocent men will be thrown to the wolves across all sectors of industry by employers terrified of having being seen ‘not to act’.

That’s where we are heading.

So it’ll be automatically guilty, automatically terminated, with the arse coverers prime concern not with the victim, but with the covering of there own arse.

As per usual.

Last edited:
Yep.

Innocent men will be thrown to the wolves across all sectors of industry by employers terrified of having being seen ‘not to act’.

That’s where we are heading.

So it’ll be automatically guilty, automatically terminated, with the arse coverers prime concern not with the victim, but with the covering of there own arse.

As per usual.

Cause that’s happened so often thus far.

You are disputing that individuals have been fired from there employment based on nothing more than allegations, sometimes decades old?

I’m saying it has happened so infrequently it’s hardly worth being concerned with, certainly if I was focusing my concern on any aspect of the current movement it would be the perpetrators of the assaults and abuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m saying it has happened so infrequently it’s hardly worth being concerned with, certainly if I was focusing my concern on any aspect of the current movement it would be the perpetrators of the assaults and abuse.
lol, "so infrequently". how the hell would you know who is guilty of actual sexual harrassment and who has done what millions of males the world over have done and flirt or use pick up lines on women?
i have absolutely no doubt there are inocent casualties in this and there will be many to come.
the disgraceful hypocrisy of the hollywood left shows in their admiration of paedophile rapists such as polanski and woody allen along with hero worshipping someone like jack nicholson who invited polanski over to his house where he raped a 13 year old girl and then fled like the ******* coward he is.
seeing people like streep stand up and lead a standing ovation for this paedophile rapist sickens me to the core, especially as they know what he did.

I'm terrified. Wait, no im not, because I'm not an abuser or harasser.

I dunno. A girl at work asked asked if I had any jiff for her to use to clean. I honestly misheard and replied 'Did you ask if I had any jizz?'.

We laughed but not long after I thought about if that would be considered inappropriate by some.

Sent from mTalk

I was once suspended in high school in the middle of winter for uttering the term ‘it’s a bit nippy’....so don’t tell me this circus can’t reach ludicrous levels.

I’m glad all you guys have a safe space in here to hide from the terrifying feminists just itching for you to slip up or deliberately mishear you or just flat out lie to ruin your lives.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back