Status in Question Sexual offenders attending AFL events

Are you on drugs? Did you even read what I wrote? My point is that there are predators in society, and it is your responsibility to watch out for them around your kids. Just like if your kid is in a swimming pool you need to watch them incase they get in trouble. If you disagree with what I wrote you must be of the opinion that you shouldnt look out for your kids and you should let them wander off with anyone.

Yep especially if you're not a strong swimmer yourself it's much harder to stop a predator if they are in a swimming pool.

the-predator-1-e1460670291393.jpg

Wonder what the total number of years people have served in prison attend Collingwood training sessions anyway.
Why single out one crime when you have a plethora of criminals turning up anyway.

This is just the sub board for pedos. Think we'd need separate threads to address all the crimes in a user friendly manner.

Chubberson

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 12, 2011
radelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That looks like a large sperm ejaculating from the doubled fists of a white guy who has culturally misappropriated asian martial arts attire to envelop something or someone we can't see.

Just what are you implying with this?
More of an open palm with the fingers curled over at the 2nd knuckle than a fist. I guess it's open to interpretation, I didn't know you Geelong folk were so astute at deciphering subliminal meaning from pixelated street fighter 2 characters!

Back