Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
You guys should do classes.

My first pilates class was my last. I hid down the back (as befits a fat breathless bastard just embarking on his fitness journey) and was OK for the first two minutes. Then the instructor told everyone to turn around and suddenly here I am up the front, bouncing and wobbling and puffing with absolutely no ******* idea what I was doing.

If I wanted buckets of shame and humiliation I would have stayed at home.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
My first pilates class was my last. I hid down the back (as befits a fat breathless bastard just embarking on his fitness journey) and was OK for the first two minutes. Then the instructor told everyone to turn around and suddenly here I am up the front, bouncing and wobbling and puffing with absolutely no ******* idea what I was doing.

If I wanted buckets of shame and humiliation I would have stayed at home.

Poor woman who is a fatty chaser and loves to go 2nd row from the back so she can perve on the fatties in the back row - she only got one session to eye * you

I do Hot Yoga 3-4 days a week and Pilates 1-2 a week, as I'm retired and do it mid morning I'm always one of if not the only male there, filled up with sweaty yummy mummies mostly, the instructors are not too bad either.

I could never do hot yoga. never ever never ever ever.

I get chills just thinking about it.

/ill see myself out.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That Heineken advert doing the rounds on Kayo at the moment where they keep mistakenly giving the ladies the cocktail instead of the men.

I think, on average, that women drinking beer are 4.9% hotter than when they're not.

After they have a shower, sure, no issues at all.

Think you can apply that to all things to do with "sexy time" or massages tho, not just feet.

But yes, as someone who loves feet, i ensure my feet are clean. And pedicured as well if possible. Lol my fingernails are 90% of the time terrible (im a biter), but my toes i insist on looking great. Go figure.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Confidence is a huge turn on for me, of which the following fall under that umbrella:
Minimal makeup
Pixie cuts
Not feeling out of place in a room full of people or on stage
Social media posts that aren't a cry for attention or likes
Sexual confidence
Having topics or hobbies that they're passionate about
They've lived abroad or travelled solo

Basically if you're able to navigate through life without paying too much attention to what others think about how you're doing it it's +2 points for your attractiveness.

Back