Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a friend in our group who is stunningly hot. But she never wears anything too revealing despite obviously having an amazing body and set of boobs. Never takes photos of herself, or does any of the social media crap. Barely uses it. Never cakes herself with make up. Go on summer holiday and while everyone is getting their bikinis on at every opportunity, she’s wearing a sarong or summer dress and giving away nothing. It’s obvious she’s a little self-conscious about herself and she’s very modest as a person. She drives boys mad.

Now that is sexy.

Quite the opposite to women who constantly post pictures of themselves on social media, or always wear the ridiculous revealing clothing, while caked with make up and fake tan. It wears thin, pardon the pun. Leaves nothing to the imagination. And the level of self-obsession becomes cringeworthy. Not sexy. It’s just trying too hard.

Last edited:
Got a friend in our group who is stunningly hot. But she never wears anything too revealing despite obviously having an amazing body and set of boobs. Never takes photos of herself, or does any of the social media crap. Barely uses it. Never cakes herself with make up. Go on summer holiday and while everyone is getting their bikinis on at every opportunity, she’s wearing a sarong or summer dress and giving away nothing. It’s obvious she’s a little self-conscious about herself and she’s very modest as a person. She drives boys mad.

Now that is sexy.

Quite the opposite to women who constantly post pictures of themselves on social media, or always wear the ridiculous revealing clothing, while caked with make up and fake tan. It wears thin, pardon the pun. Leaves nothing to the imagination. And the level of self-obsession becomes cringeworthy. Not sexy. It’s just trying too hard.

Thanks I..

:sneaky:

Nah that, is great- couldnt agree more with that last part.

And FWIW- covering herself up in the sun, means she wont look like a wrinkled prune later in life.

Last edited:
I dressed up as a cop once for a fancy dress party.

Had my hair in pigtail plaits, hanging straight down. Had skinny blue jeans, light blue shirt, black boots, mirror sunglasses, a cop hat from a $2 store, a plastic gun and a made a baton out of like the role you get from a roll of handtowels? Coloured it all black.

I could wear that s**t everyday... id love to pretend to be a cop all the time.

I dressed up as a cop once for a fancy dress party.

Had my hair in pigtail plaits, hanging straight down. Had skinny blue jeans, light blue shirt, black boots, mirror sunglasses, a cop hat from a $2 store, a plastic gun and a made a baton out of like the role you get from a roll of handtowels? Coloured it all black.

I could wear that sh*t everyday... id love to pretend to be a cop all the time.
No handcuffs? Booooooooooooooo!

No handcuffs? Booooooooooooooo!

Hmmmm idk.. yeah probably had them.

Ive dressed up as a cop twice actually. The other party was a "C" party, ie. come dressed as anything starting with c. My bf at the time came as a criminal, me the cop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm idk.. yeah probably had them.

Ive dressed up as a cop twice actually. The other party was a "C" party, ie. come dressed as anything starting with c. My bf at the time came as a criminal, me the cop.
Easy costume for your bf - just chuck on a collingwood jumper

Pfft, teachers >>> students

4406C10A00000578-0-image-a-37_1504846822111.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back