Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a friend in our group who is stunningly hot. But she never wears anything too revealing despite obviously having an amazing body and set of boobs. Never takes photos of herself, or does any of the social media crap. Barely uses it. Never cakes herself with make up. Go on summer holiday and while everyone is getting their bikinis on at every opportunity, she’s wearing a sarong or summer dress and giving away nothing. It’s obvious she’s a little self-conscious about herself and she’s very modest as a person. She drives boys mad.

Now that is sexy.
You sure she's not a dude?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to a unisex hairdresser in Sydney CBD a few years back, first time not going to a barber. All chrome and trendy s**t and wall to wall rich matures getting their coifs coiffed and hipster guys in suits getting their beards greased.

First surprise was the pre-cut hair wash and scalp massage. It was absolutely ******* awesome. She was taking ages but I didn't want it to stop. Not ever.

Second surprise was that it was only $20 more than I'd been paying my suburban barber. If she'd told me it was $100 I'd have gladly handed it over.

I haven't been to one since because I am certain it would be a massive letdown in comparison.

There is that saying that food is the way to a man's heart. Nope. Give me a good back and/or head scratch and I am yours.

For me its a foot tickle. Or kisses on the neck. Enjoy the latter more than the typical french kiss tbh, just makes me go weak.

Young ladies when they wear no makeup or only a small amount of makeup (there's something about heavy makeup that can make even a young woman look old)

Small legs (never been a fan of big thighs or bums as per the current fashion)

Amateur pr0n (there is some absolute gold out there which was unthinkable just ten years ago)

Young ladies when they wear no makeup or only a small amount of makeup (there's something about heavy makeup that can make even a young woman look old)

Amateur pr0n (there is some absolute gold out there which was unthinkable just ten years ago)

Yeah agree with all those

Bit different but still 'found sexy', at high school, our yr 11 & 12 didnt have to wear uniform. So when spring arrived and the warmer weather, the girls come to school in low cropped tops.....great veiwing from the 2nd level - was great as a year 7-8-9-10+ student.

They're crazy to do that too- makeup really *s up your skin.

I never wore makeup to work, just on special occasions, weddings s**t like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back