Sexy things that you don't find that sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

With the amount of sex stuff dudes and their mates do together, going to a strippers would surely be one the least weird and awkward things done together.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Sorry full PH on men is just rank.

Dont expect a BJ from me if that was the situation.

Trimmed/neat is ok.
Yes definitely trim with a trimmer but I don't think I'd ever take a razor to anything beneath the neck on my body.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I've obviously led a sheltered life. Did you go to a boarding school, perchance? Or were in the Merchant Navy?

No, incredibly sheltered too, but aware of many instances of straight dudes going through the same girl same night, group sex with mates (orgies feels an exaggeration), homoerotic acts for a laugh, etc, surely going to the strippers is one of the least ‘weird’ things a group of guys do together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, incredibly sheltered too, but aware of many instances of straight dudes going through the same girl same night, group sex with mates (orgies feels an exaggeration), homoerotic acts for a laugh, etc, surely going to the strippers is one of the least ‘weird’ things a group of guys do together?

Yeah… most guys don’t do that.

Yeah can't say I've done any of that. Nor have my mates, except one who had a three way with a chick and his mate/housemate.

With the amount of sex stuff dudes and their mates do together, going to a strippers would surely be one the least weird and awkward things done together.

When I worked at Crown I distinctly remember a group of 5-6 Lebanese guys playing blackjack together before finishing up and declaring their next destination was Gotham City (a nearby brothel). Apparently it's more common than you'd think.

no one does "homoerotic" s**t for a "laugh" lol. The * planet you on ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never played football or been in the military eh ?
Played football, yes. Military no.
You mean like running around grabbing a guys junk for a laugh or something like that?
No never did, its not funny, its just pathetic immature bullshit.

no one does "homoerotic" sh*t for a "laugh" lol. The fu** planet you on ?
Played football, yes. Military no.
You mean like running around grabbing a guys junk for a laugh or something like that?
No never did, its not funny, its just pathetic immature bullshit.

So sounds like you know that guys do do it.

Lol in those leaked pics from the SAS scandals currently doing the rounds, one straight bloke is literally sucking another straight dudes dick for a laugh.

'nah that never happens'

Last edited:
Lotta dudes in here that probably think giving your mates a hug is homo.

Chill boys, its 2021 be comfortable with your sexuality, its okay.

I don't do it because I think we've discussed this before where I think it's a) really lame, b) unwelcome, but also c) a form of inappropriate sexual blackface

But anyone who doesn't reckon it happens, and commonly, is ******* either blind or a complete shut in with a friends and acquaintance circle in the single digits since primary school.

I've always thought it must be incredibly awkward in an MMF. I mean what do you do, avoid eye contact, grin at each other, high five, point and sfellow? What would you talk about?
Look down and don't talk

I don't do it because I think we've discussed this before where I think it's a) really lame, b) unwelcome, but also c) a form of inappropriate sexual blackface

But anyone who doesn't reckon it happens, and commonly, is ******* either blind or a complete shut in with a friends and acquaintance circle in the single digits since primary school.
Thats fair, im sure i probably did the ass slapping, dick whacking stuff as a dumb teenager but im 34 now.

Hugging your mates isnt in the same grouping as that stuff for mine.

Thats fair, im sure i probably did the ass slapping, dick whacking stuff as a dumb teenager but im 34 now.

Hugging your mates isnt in the same grouping as that stuff for mine.

Oh no definitely not.

I'm not really a hugger to anyone that isn't my partner or my kids though. Man or woman. Not even parents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back