drhawk

Debutant
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Following yesterday's loss to Ky, rumours are circling that the two Colbert brothers will be moving on to a new club next season.

With the form that Paul has been showing in his first season this will be a big loss for the side. :(

They should be able to cover the loss of Brent pretty easily though.

Dr. where is your mail coming from?

My sister’s boyfriend’s brother is good mates with Brent, I’ll try to get some word from him about it tonight.... seems a bit fishy.

They are Cats. Dont like the heat. Let you down when you need them. Dont get me wrong they have ability but....

They are Cats. Dont like the heat. Let you down when you need them. Dont get me wrong they have ability but....

Don't like the heat. Pffft. Which games have you been watching? Stupid comment considering both have shared the B&F over the past two years.

Latest news on this front is that one of the Colbert boys was spotted yesterday having a chat with one of the senior officials from one of their main rivals.

Let's just say the first letter of the club's name sits between L & N in the alphabet :D

I heard the same rumour but I was told the deal was getting arrange around
Adam "hamstring" Reid. Apparently colberts demands were that Reid be included in
the deal as he has constantly feed him Rain maker passes all year!
Colbert $1000
Colbert $950
Reid $1200

I heard the same rumour but I was told the deal was getting arrange around
Adam "hamstring" Reid. Apparently colberts demands were that Reid be included in
the deal as he has constantly feed him Rain maker passes all year!
Colbert $1000
Colbert $950
Reid $1200

Have heard the talk of Reid also. The club in question is keen to conduct a medical assessment though prior to committing.

Think you may be also underselling the money offered to the Colbert boys. My mail is that Brent is pushing for at least $1200

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your correct about the dollars the colbert brothers are chasing but the had to take a $600 pay cut each
to fit Adam "the gun"reid into the pitcure...

Also heard Reid was trying to talk another retired gun into playing.... Ben Bailey

Ok drhawk you think they are so damn good. Question are these blokes worth the coin being mentioned here? Didnt think so. $1k per week what a joke

Your correct about the dollars the colbert brothers are chasing but the had to take a $600 pay cut each
to fit Adam "the gun"reid into the pitcure...

Also heard Reid was trying to talk another retired gun into playing.... Ben Bailey

Good one................why not go the whole hog and chase Mark Pilling & Steve Shaw as well? :D

Oh course the are worth it!! Adam Reid is one of the hardest working gun midfielders playing the
Game! As for the colberts if they were to play on a gun player like Joffa anderson they would get
Shown up, but outside of joffa they will beat anyone...

I think ull find Steve Shawy is to busy modelling these days, as for Mark Pilling... Seymour wouldn't of lost
Last year GF with him in there team...apparently he is going up with Stevey D next year...

Ok drhawk you think they are so damn good. Question are these blokes worth the coin being mentioned here? Didnt think so. $1k per week what a joke

I'm not saying i think they're worth $1K per game, just stating what the new club is willing to pay them apparently.

That's what clubs do, spend money on guns like colbert reid pilling etc then top up there list
with.just players like Robby inness... The club is then hoping the inness of the group get drag along
to the level of the guns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back