SFA Ask Me Anything (Episode 40: jmoo wan - pg. 174)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbenfuhrer, is it true that like myself you hail from the Wimmera, or is this another example of croweater 41 being full of s**t?

I follow space.com on facebook and am eagerly following the stories of probes to ceres and pluto. Pretty interesting and exciting stuff ... finding stuff out ... about stuff ... out there.

I've always liked you Mobbs.

Gushing aside it is great to see what is out there in our solar system and answering the questions about why the universe interacts the way it does. It's so nice to have some eyes out there in deep space to have a look around.

I like it how each probe has a question to answer and usually those questions are bloody good.

One for the Juno mission to Jupiter

• Determine how much water is in Jupiter's atmosphere, which helps determine which planet formation theory is correct (or if new theories are needed)
The question is "How do planets really form?". We wouldn't be looking for more information if we knew the answer definitely. It's an exciting age of scientific exploration where we get to keep pushing the boundaries of human knowledge.

Well there you go - I'm a Landsborough/Stawell product myself
I wouldn't lie to a Landsbourghian. If that's what they like to be called :p

Well there you go - I'm a Landsborough/Stawell product myself
I never saw any of Landsborough other than the sports ground. Saw the hawks thrash all comers for a few years, then later get thrashed by all comers. As a kid I examined the creek that ran around the ground, and the old playground with the ancient dunnies adjacent that had pits instead of sewerage.
I did primary school in Marnoo and high school at Stawell High, moving to the Tech campus for my final HSC year when the two schools merged.

So you're a Stawell Gift?

#goo

It's funny, during my AMA segment in this very thread I mentioned the Gift Hotel and an interlude with the winning sash.

It was actually a true story :)

I never saw any of Landsborough other than the sports ground.

Other than the pub and the town hall there really wasn't much else to see, if the truth be known

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than the pub and the town hall there really wasn't much else to see, if the truth be known
I have seen many dead foxes in many different paddocks around there.

Mad monday on the main street was great at the pub last year until the cop came :(

SFA AMA Episode 16: Mobbenfuhrer

God_Monty_Python.jpg

On the morning of the 8th day He did bellow from the heavens, "LET THERE BE QOOTY!"

And in the evening (a bit past 8:30pm) Mobbenfuhrer saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was pretty grouse.

Please, continue asking him anything.​

Mobbenfuhrer have you ever attempted a Qooty style simulator for other sports?
Yep. Qoccer Qunter Quicket and Qennis. Qennis never got far. Quicket lapsed after a while. Qunter and Qoccer are operational but not at internet level (doesnt create data to post, really)

I could show you some results for the Qoccer league (4 divisions of course).

The Qunter data is trickier, most of the Qag's names would end up with a lot of asterisks in them!

Yes please. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back