Media SFA Club 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

More like you want in and I'll give you due consideration.

Wait, how many Bombers are in this thing?

Let me deal with Toni.

That would be the smart thing to do.

Is that Quivorir, third one down on the right hand side??
112075.jpg

Can you teach me?
It’s actually really easy. I can’t believe it took me so long to learn. I think it depends on what device you’re using, but basically, all I do is, I use the hydrostatic equilibrium in conjunction with mass amounts of prokaryotic inertia. This leads to a temporary angular momentum shift, creating a cosmological constant, thereby oscillating the panspermia which engages the wave particle duality. This triggers a time dilation, which in turn causes a steady state of quantum entanglement and electrodynamics. Then press “post reply”...

Simple.

It’s actually really easy. I can’t believe it took me so long to learn. I think it depends on what device you’re using, but basically, all I do is, I use the hydrostatic equilibrium in conjunction with mass amounts of prokaryotic inertia. This leads to a temporary angular momentum shift, creating a cosmological constant, thereby oscillating the panspermia which engages the wave particle duality. This triggers a time dilation, which in turn causes a steady state of quantum entanglement and electrodynamics. Then press “post reply”...

Simple.
How have I never understood this before.

A huge thank you.

Simple.
In attempting your method I used too many prokaryotes ... and ended up with a nasty illness I doubt even Doctor Gero could fix.

In attempting your method I used too many prokaryotes ... and ended up with a nasty illness I doubt even Doctor Gero could fix.

I'm pretty sure he's not a real Doctor you know..

I'm pretty sure he's not a real Doctor you know..
I'm pretty sure prokaryotes are something to do with bacteria something something, and I may have concocted an illness, so I think I'll probably survive. But thanks for your concern cap'n.

I think the “nasty illness” is from our date the other night. And don’t worry, I have a lotion that clears it right up...

As for my “method”, it just takes a little getting used to. We’ll be ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure prokaryotes are something to do with bacteria something something, and I may have concocted an illness, so I think I'll probably survive. But thanks for your concern cap'n.

Cheval you seem genuinely interested in joining the SFA Club 10. I would encourage you to not be shy and just lodge a formal application.

Your sincerely,

SFA Club 10.

I think the “nasty illness” is from our date the other night. And don’t worry, I have a lotion that clears it right up...

As for my “method”, it just takes a little getting used to. We’ll be ok.
Mate, the rhythm method is so 1960's.

I'm shocked to be sitting here........

No, no, dank you, dank you very much.

When I visited Doctor Gero about a sore shoulder and he asked me to bend over and cough the warning lights were flashing. After my fourth visit I can confirm there is some doubt as to whether he is a real doctor but he is a very sensitive and caring lover.

When I visited Doctor Gero about a sore shoulder and he asked me to bend over and cough the warning lights were flashing. After my fourth visit I can confirm there is some doubt as to whether he is a real doctor but he is a very sensitive and caring lover.
I like the fact his methods are so consistent. That's all you can ask for, consistency.

Sore chest? Bend over and cough....
Losing hair too fast? Bend over and cough...
Broken leg? Bend over and cough...

I like the fact his methods are so consistent. That's all you can ask for, consistency.

Sore chest? Bend over and cough....
Losing hair too fast? Bend over and cough...
Broken leg? Bend over and cough...

He is very thorough and does not leave any stones unturned!

Lets be clear here ...I don't lodge formal applications.

Duck, Plugger, GOD, Dunstall...they were asked to join Club 10. They didn't apply.

Given my standing in the game, it wouldn't be a true SFA Club 10 if I wasn't invited. You blokes have a think about that.

It'd basically be Club 9 with the Gavin Brown add on. Your choice.

Lets be clear here ...I don't lodge formal applications.

Duck, Plugger, GOD, Dunstall...they were asked to join Club 10. They didn't apply.

This is true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back