Media SFA cracks down on sports betting

Remove this Banner Ad

After being dragged off in the middle of the night and humiliated by SFA media, Tigerturbulance finally gets his day in qourt to face the malicious lies about him betting on himself and the Furies.

Judge Candy, one of the Kittens Pole Girls success stories, presided over the case and saw straight through the construed charges and accepted Turbos Defense Teams proposition that the charges were false and were in fact a part of a greater SFA conspiracy to silence players who voice an opinion that is in opposition or challenges the faceless men who control the competition. The case of Tony Lynn 15 versus the Sims was offered as evidence to show the blatant miss use of power used by these unknown people and the lies and lengths they will go to discredit and shutdown any poster with an opposing view or behavior.

Judge Candy, after careful review of the evidence and 45 minutes in a private cross examination with Turbo in the Judges Chambers, saw through the false allegations and accepted that Tigeturbulance was being targeted unfairly. In reviewing all the evidence Judge Candy had no other choice than to find Turbo, not only an adventurous, passionate and caring lover, but innocent of all charges.

Turbo after the hearing stated "I want everyone to know I hold no malice against the people who have tried to besmirch my name and ruin my qooty career. After all this is fantasy and not real, snitches like DockerDen5215 can't help that with all the personas they can choose to be in this great sweet land, they choice to be spineless, backstabbing b!tch. I just hope one day we both get to meet in Banhammer prison where I can reach out and show him what a nice guy I am".
Looks like the case has been dismissed apparently. Must have been those shiny new expansion lawyers.

After being dragged off in the middle of the night and humiliated by SFA media, Tigerturbulance finally gets his day in qourt to face the malicious lies about him betting on himself and the Furies.

Judge Candy, one of the Kittens Pole Girls success stories, presided over the case and saw straight through the construed charges and accepted Turbos Defense Teams proposition that the charges were false and were in fact a part of a greater SFA conspiracy to silence players who voice an opinion that is in opposition or challenges the faceless men who control the competition. The case of Tony Lynn 15 versus the Sims was offered as evidence to show the blatant miss use of power used by these unknown people and the lies and lengths they will go to discredit and shutdown any poster with an opposing view or behavior.

Judge Candy, after careful review of the evidence and 45 minutes in a private cross examination with Turbo in the Judges Chambers, saw through the false allegations and accepted that Tigeturbulance was being targeted unfairly. In reviewing all the evidence Judge Candy had no other choice than to find Turbo, not only an adventurous, passionate and caring lover, but innocent of all charges.

Turbo after the hearing stated "I want everyone to know I hold no malice against the people who have tried to besmirch my name and ruin my qooty career. After all this is fantasy and not real, snitches like DockerDen5215 can't help that with all the personas they can choose to be in this great sweet land, they choice to be spineless, backstabbing b!tch. I just hope one day we both get to meet in Banhammer prison where I can reach out and show him what a nice guy I am".

Why did you cover my ChippyBet logo?

The corruption is endless.

If you had to guess or make a bet
Would you place yourself inside of it?
The mountains yawn, the clouds let out a sigh
"Tricked again, " let go, okay

As to the appeal made against Judge Candy’s decision in this case, it was found that the judge’s finding that Turbo was “an adventurous, passionate and caring lover” showed unequivocally that she did indeed have a prior relationship with the adjudged party and therefore should have declared such before the qourt.

8660EB32-083E-4AF1-B7DA-13AFA6B3C1D2.jpeg

In order to avoid any perception of judicial bias, it is important both that justice is done and that justice is seen to be done.

A new hearing will be arranged in the new year.

As to the appeal made against Judge Candy’s decision in this case, it was found that the judge’s finding that Turbo was “an adventurous, passionate and caring lover” showed unequivocally that she did indeed have a prior relationship with the adjudged party and therefore should have declared such before the qourt.

View attachment 1276233

In order to avoid any perception of judicial bias, it is important both that justice is done and that justice is seen to be done.

A new hearing will be arranged in the new year.
bullsht.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back