SFA design comp- DESIGN OUR BADGES

Remove this Banner Ad

So as you know there has been a push to allow us to have badges under user names to recognise the achievements of the fine posters in this comp. Well we now have permission for this to occur so I want to see some designs. We're looking for Premiership, EKA and Mobb medalists ones to begin with but that list may change so if you want to design All-SFA, SoO, Admin ( :) ) etc etc go nuts.

The design specifications are thus:

The dimensions are 12 pixels high and try to keep it max 24 pixels wide, 12 px wide will do if it's a shape like a circle or square, of course.

Means * all to me but I'm sure those of you interested in designing them will know what he is on about.

Should be a badge for 2nd in the EKA, everyone knows that's where you want to finish...

I can't draw for s**t, I almost failed graphics at high school.

Admin badges would be fun, I'd like to see them referenced with sequential numbers eg [Adm1] [Adm2] or [A1] [A2] ... boncer34 you could be referred to (if I've counted correctly) as the seventh admin of the Sweet FA.

For ease of size (reduce clutter), I think things like prem medals etc should be a short abbrev for what it is, plus a cumulative number for amount of that accolade. Eg ljp could have [MM2] meaning won two Mobb Medals, as opposed to [MM08] [MM11] (or whatever seasons he won them in).

With text for the type of badge (prem, mobb medallist, EKA etc), that leaves something to identify it as Sweet FA to the masses who view it, which for mine should be a colour/graphic scheme.

Something I wacked together using the new SFA logo as posted by Speck in Gibbsy 's thread. ..

Template.PNG - Template

MM12.PNG - Mobbs Medal | Season 12

Edit: Its 32 Pixels wide (probably the smallest I can get that design) and 12 Pixels high

Nice work! Sadly not the right size mate.

The only way I can get it to 12x24 Pixels wide is: MM12-24PX.PNG

Good Luck fitting EKA 22 into 24 Pixels wide though. ..

Edit: My best effort to get EKA Season 22. .. EKA22-24PX.PNG

Note: chose 22 as its likely the harder two numbers to insert. ..

Best effort for admin. .. View attachment 4368 - Admin No. 2 (ADM 02)

boncer34 are you sure they all have to be only 24 Px wide. .. The ones under EagleOz are 31 Px wide and they are for a similar level of recognition. ..

They could be player sponsor banner long but Chief is only allowing 24 in this instance.

Will have to get approval for more pixels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could be player sponsor banner long but Chief is only allowing 24 in this instance.

Will have to get approval for more pixels.

Player Sponsorship deserves a little more recognition. .. I was more implying NFL tipping comp is of similar worth. .. If it has to be 24 Pixels than that is what it has to be though. ..

Do we have pictures of the SFA medals (thought I saw it in Clays avatar early in the season)? Would be cool to see a little medal icon, like these ones.
7_1341198267l.jpg
25_1341204925l.jpg
17_1341197803l.jpg

Do we really need to have the season number as part of the badge?

Can't that be something that pops up when you roll over the cursor?

This. Just have the name eg "MM" or "EKA", no need for season numbers. That way you can fit all of the 'design' in as such without cramping. I'll have a go later on.

This. Just have the name eg "MM" or "EKA", no need for season numbers. That way you can fit all of the 'design' in as such without cramping. I'll have a go later on.

I like the idea of having season numbers... even if it's as a hover label.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back