SFA eSports 2020 - Take 2

Remember this?

Good, me neither.

SFA eSports Logo Mk II.jpg

Does your team suck at qooty?
You going to miss out on finals once again?
You don't want the season to end?
Ever wondered if your team sucks in every random sim ever invented?

If you answered anything to any of those questions, then boy do I have a concept for you.

Here at SFA eSports HQ, we have put together a randomly simulated competition that will put all Sweet FA teams into your favourite sports video games.

What the * are you talking about, dumbass?

Let me tell you how it works.

1. 5 video games = 5 rounds for your team to impress
2. All teams are determined at random
3. An SFA team will be drawn at random, followed by a team from the video game who will represent said SFA team
4. Points awarded per team based on where they position in the round.
5. The team with the most points at the end of 5 rounds will be determined SFA eSports Champions (although bragging rights for each game will still exist)

I don't want to participate in more games dickhead.

Good, you don't have to do anything. Just like qooty, its all random. I'll be posting each game to YouTube and in this thread.

Let the games begin!​

1st Round Reveal

FIFA-20-Luis-Alberto-Bugs-INternet.jpg

The first round of the SFA eSports tournament will be FIFA 20.

In this round, all teams will be assigned an English Premier League club and will participate in a group stage format before reaching the Knockout stage.

As it's ******* hard to put 12 teams into a knockout tournament, there will be 4 groups of 3, with the top 2 in each group progressing to the knockout stage.

Teams will be revealed anytime in the next days, could be tonight with the first games being posted next Monday.

Back