SFA Exhibition Matches: Dragons FFC vs. Gold City Royals - Join the the fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

So hang on, are you telling me the Royals don't have the same backstabbing culture as the Rats?

It's normally done subtly and seasons in advance.

This is the Sweet FA's equivalent of playing in China
The only difference is that you won't get shot if you disobey the board rules.

Cat Reaction GIF by sheepfilms

So the Tour of Qooty is replaced by a SFA Exhibition Match Royals v Dragons on the Collingwood board.

I have just one question, why?
Not replacing it, I just organised a preseason hitout in the matter of 12 hours.

An exhibition match? On the Collingwood board? Tell me I'm in the midfield. Go on. I got some serious exhibiting to do.

Looking at our list I feel like a kid who was abducted 15 years ago and their parents kept their room exactly how they left it…
Care of nahnah, this is the only list that needs remembering...

premiers-gif.1190646

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my oh my what a tale that was… of intrigue, nepotism and greed… or someone forked out to shut him out for a day
Money well spent.

Meanwhile Chief is doing his best Scrooge McDuck impression
I've put him in charge of social events. The Dragons preseason party is going to be insane.

Hey Collingwood board,

We've got approval from the mods to run a couple of exhibition games promoting the Sweet Football Association (SFA) and drum up some interest in case there are some people keen to join. In the past we've had a Tour which involves an all-SFA squad up against a Collingwood board squad, but this is a little different. These are two current SFA teams who will face off in two matches, but we're inviting board members to take part in either the Dragons FFC or Gold City Royals squads. You'll get to immerse yourself in what a normal match thread will look like, and also see how the two sides post. At the end, if you'd like to join either side in the upcoming Season 33, then that would be a perfect window right ahead of the (SFA) real stuff!

View attachment 1313078 VS View attachment 1313079

EXHIBITION SERIES:
Sunday, January 23 & Thursday, January 27
Totally recommend this to everyone that enjoys a bit of good natured banter, i consider my fellow team mates as good friends and the SFA in general as a caring and fun community.

Well there's a sight for sore eyes, which I've been rubbing tears out of since we were knocked out of last season.
I would lend you our premiership cup to collect those tears in, if they're making an awful mess, I am that generous... but alas I would worry about PMBangers peeing in it.

I would lend you our premiership cup to collect those tears in, if they're making an awful mess, I am that generous... but alas I would worry about PMBangers peeing in it.

Aye, I remember when I held up the first Dragons premiership cup. Perhaps I should have stayed a lifer.

Aye, I remember when I held up the first Dragons premiership cup. Perhaps I should have stayed a lifer.
t2b-join-us.gif

I'm sure Bangers will pipe up if he disagrees with this idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back