Media SFA Expansion Bid: Real Dragons

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, you both think you are so shitty that NaturalDisaster is an adequate replacement for each of you

Kudos for knowing your level in life

Anybody I get to replace me is going to be below me so why not get the one waving most?

Yep time to bring out the fairies to kill this bid
173850.gif

View attachment 870949

Ladies and Gentlemen and Ant Bear, I would like to formally announce MY expansion bid for the 30th SFA season, Real Dragons FC.

Club information

Name:
Real Dragons FC (pronounced re'al dra'gons)
Colours: Green, Darker Green, Black, White
Homeground: My Castle on a cliff, Madrid

Jumper design:

Skins - chest painted green. See me modelling below with my masculine rig. Way more masculine than Tigerturbulance

View attachment 870950

Team Playing List

Captain - AceAndrew69
Vice Captain - harry000 (currently my prisoner so fu** off Tangerines)

The following are willing participants

Not TJASTA
fumbler

The following unintentionally bound themselves to a contract by reacting to a post yesterday and are now mine:

Bloodied52
jackster83
Yakker
por_please_ya

The following have been in the works for years since spreading my healthy seed across the land of Sweet:
AceAndrew69 Jr the 1st
AceAndrew69 Jr the 2nd
AceAndrew69 Jr the 3rd
AceAndrew69 Jr the 4th
AceAndrew69 Jr the 5th
AceAndrew69 Jr the 6th

*There are others but due to the current active season, these players will be announced when they give me permission I kidnap them and announce their signing.

The Real Dragons have been put together because I am much better than AceAndy but that little flog won't step down as captain of those other Dragons despite admitting that I am far superior. I plan to destroy everyone in my wake. Either get out of my way or join me.

I welcome the committee and the broader SFA for a discussion or questions they might have for me and the rest of the playing group. This is my official bid to bring in a new side into the competition for S30 and we will keep you updated as things progress.

Also by reacting to this post you pledge your allegiance to me and the Real Dragons.
Woooooooooooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting sick of all these jokes bids, this s**t, vampires, serpents.

It's starting to have a negative effect on the Tangerines and the AFL All Stars.

At least I know which posters aren't getting an invite to the Seal Clubbers. We only take quality.

At least I know which posters aren't getting an invite to the Seal Clubbers. We only take quality.

Violence against Seal is just not on. Hasn't his face suffered enough?

So anyone can just pluck one of these bids out of their arses can they?

Expansion Bid: The Desert Pricks incoming.

Anyone who votes against me can bite this :cactus:.

You also have to do a thread.

The following have been in the works for years since spreading my healthy seed across the land of Sweet:
AceAndrew69 Jr the 1st
AceAndrew69 Jr the 2nd
AceAndrew69 Jr the 3rd
AceAndrew69 Jr the 4th
AceAndrew69 Jr the 5th
AceAndrew69 Jr the 6th
As long as you've stayed away from the Snow Bunnies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back