Official Team Thread SFA Expansion Bid: The Boys Club Tangerines

Remove this Banner Ad

I did this but I declined to add either of you to the PM.

I now eagerly await your reply.

We aren't noobz. Maybe answer my PM.

Club information:

Name: The Boys Club Tangerines
Colours: Orange, Yellow, Green, White
Homeground: Tangerine Fields or Quivorir's Garage (no parking available)
Location on the Sweet FA MAP: Where the wild tangerines grow, but also Cranbourne.
Jumper design: Home and away done by the collective minds and skills of men.

Playing List:
Quivorir (Captain)
pantskyle
Loonerty
SM
Blacky
harry000
Ant Bear (RR)
spookism (VC)
Noobz0r
Golumless
ShaunDuggan
boncer34
DemonJim
brahj
Kennedy Parker
Tony Lynn 15

The above are confirmed participants who are happy to put themselves in the team now and be public ambassadors for the team, we have over 20 active posters with some of the biggest names in the league confirmed to join. You can speculate on who they are but most here will know. One guarantee is no team in the history of the league has ever included so many Hall of Famers, captains, ex-captains, All SFAs, Freds, Beez medal winners, EKAs and multiple times Premiership players. This dream team has been discussed for more than 5 seasons. It has been joked about and seriously discussed multiple times, out of the 197,000 comments in the chat almost 450 are dedicated to this team. The ultimate aim for this team is to be in the league within the next two seasons. After seeing the amazing offerings from the Vampires and Serpents we knew that we as the BC could no longer lurk in the shadows, we had to come out and be proud. We had to show that our bid was the finest available for entry into the league as the next team.

To sweeten the deal we are also open to having a female poster join our team, we will be happy to discuss with any posters who fit that sex to join this amazing team. We are not sexist. We are just a group of boys who like tangerines. We are also willing to accept PMs from those who would like to join our journey.

To the ClarkeM's of the league who wish to state that we don't have 40% of new or returning players, simply put that rule will need to be loosened or changed. 40% of the list is willing to leave the league and return to meet the criteria, 15% is willing to create alts and pretend to be rookies for a season. The league would be in a worse position if the admin allowed for such esteemed posters to walk over a silly little rule. For those bleeding hearts that are thinking of the current teams who will be losing some very good posters, some more than others, I say this, once the Tangerines are in the league we will allow all the other 12 teams to pick apart the carcasses of the other two failed expansion bids. This will give you your required players.

This is not a joke bid, it's real, it's willing and it's determined to be the next team into the competition. We differ from the other bids because we are realistic, we are also upfront right here and now with what we are doing. We will not be skulking in the background desperately trying to get posters to fill our list and we are well aware that BigFooty as a breeding ground for potential posters is basically tapped out. Teams need to pillage each other and we have given our current clubs more than enough resources to ease the pain, we have recruited for them over the past 5 seasons to make them more self sufficient and to make sure when as a collective we enter the league they will be in positions to survive, and if they don't well I know at least two other teams willing to step in.

Thank you for reading my thread and I know the Tangerines have the support of the league to enter the Sweet FA to be the 13th team in the competition.

Ant Bear, our admin and ruck over, I proudly present the Boys Club Tangerines to you as an expansion bid.

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine: Make way for the Tangerines, Say hey! It's the tangerines :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:
we're finally getting rid of DemonJim? excellent

Yes.

Saves me leaking to Tony Lynn 15 every week now that he’s in the team
You're letting him treat you like s**t, mate. He's happy to take your leaks but stands you up for beers.

You're letting him treat you like s**t, mate. He's happy to take your leaks but stands you up for beers.

Mate don't start me..i waited for many hours that night. From memory racked up a three figure tab on my own in the lobby bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the entire time of this story that night I was never at the Empire. That hotel was not far from my office. I was staying at Crown Promenade.
You and miggs tell very different versions of this story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back