Media SFA Family Tree - ABE

Remove this Banner Ad

I just hear white noise when bloodied talks women.

I tend to hear more from them than I want. Had a whatsapp chat with an ex this week (she has moved to Cambodia). She spent half the chat berating me for not following the New Year's Resolutions she had drafted for me.

Furies LG also has serious concerns about the allegations Tigerturbulance is connected to the Sickly Family

If true, we will need to make a change, and one that is guaranteed to be 100% sickly family free

As his grey balls stopped working before the sickly family was created, this means we only have one option - This Is Anfield shall captain once more if Turbo is found guilty

Am curious about the views on this from our resident science boffin. Crusty Undies .... personally I think whatever results in the petrie dish is ok as long as it is the product of consenting adults.
Of all the people you could have cited, Crusty Undies would surely have the least idea about genealogy. I strike him as more of a laundry detergent buff.

Furies LG also has serious concerns about the allegations Tigerturbulance is connected to the Sickly Family

If true, we will need to make a change, and one that is guaranteed to be 100% sickly family free

As his grey balls stopped working before the sickly family was created, this means we only have one option - This Is Anfield shall captain once more if Turbo is found guilty
You have no idea how close you were to being included. Only laziness intervened.

Watch out for part 2. I'll adopt you yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JoshWoodenSpoon is my father and Cadaver is my brother, not my partner.
I'll be reserving my judgement until noobznow.com.au has spoken.

maxresdefault.jpg

FFS. You and Dav hardly rate as the SFA's Romulus and Remus.
Vegas was already built by the time we got there. We were more Siegfried and Roy.

I don't know mate. I had the best science people down at Bearitage.com analyse all the samples I have collected.

It's a very confused "family"
Sound like your "science people" have been using their research budget at the pub

Vegas was already built by the time we got there. We were more Siegfried and Roy.

Sound like your "science people" have been using their research budget at the pub
I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

Last edited:
It's a very confused "family"

Has to be if NaturalDisaster is part of the DNA equation. Thinking about his perennial confused state, most of the posters in the Tree express doubt and avoid expressing themselves in certainties.

I wonder about the source of this recessive gene.

Has to be if NaturalDisaster is part of the DNA equation. Thinking about his perennial confused state, most of the posters in the Tree express doubt and avoid expressing themselves in certainties.

Maybe if I go through Tgrs retrospective I can find the answer.

Most people here are perennially confused when reading your posts. You’re basically Far Kern lite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back