Media SFA Family Tree - ABE

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen the sickly family tree laid out with such nice graphics.
I didn't know I was the godfather of the Sickly Family, I thought I owned a concreting business.

Furies LG also has serious concerns about the allegations Tigerturbulance is connected to the Sickly Family

If true, we will need to make a change, and one that is guaranteed to be 100% sickly family free

As his grey balls stopped working before the sickly family was created, this means we only have one option - This Is Anfield shall captain once more if Turbo is found guilty
haven't you heard the expression- you can choose your SFA Team but not your family

If you all aren't careful I'll make another one where I am the father of all.

haven't you heard the expression- you can choose your SFA Team but not your family
Yeah but I did, didn't I?

JoshWoodenSpoon is my father and Cadaver is my brother, not my partner.
I didn't know I was the godfather of the Sickly Family, I thought I owned a concreting business.
I can't believe I virtual shagged MWPP and that we are the proud virtual parents of Barrybran and JoshWoodenSpoon
EJW- it’s one of those #whynothaveboth moments
And also seems like Baz has disowned you as a father . Am I still your mother though Baz? I‘m proud that you’re my son JoshWoodenSpoon

Turbo - the wand chooses the wizard/player /team
Family are the friends we were forced to have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you nailed this:

TalkingFootyNow1223 was the youngest of the cousins. A very excitable young chap who liked to pester us all to let him join in our games. We let him because he is mostly harmless and we all feel bad for him as he is clearly disabled. Why else would he pick the Gumbies?

and your gif that went with that had me in stiches, thanks for giving me my first laugh today ABE

Hey Dad/Mum, can i borrow the car and $100?

I’m struggling to reconcile the notion of Antonio BlueVein with attracting anything whatsoever.
What about his sister?
tO26ljU.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back