Fundraiser SFA fight for MND - $1337 raised

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief looks like some of us have accidentally been awarded Daffodil Day medals rather than MND medals, including myself. No rush to clear things up but I just thought you might like to know
I didn't get either, my DD medal is from 2018, still waiting for my MND medal from this year.

Last edited:
I didn't get either, my DD medal is from 2018, still waiting for my NMD medal from this year.

You don’t even know the name of the disease you paid for you badge whore.

call me a badge whore? have a look at you, your a badge sl**!

Yeah, but I know what mine are for. Melbourne sponsorships, captain of the Dragons, AIDS preventions and NMD.

Yeah, but I know what mine are for. Melbourne sponsorships, captain of the Dragons, AIDS preventions and NMD.
Melbourne sponsorship and dragons captain; sh!t Filth you deserve a F’n medal

If only they were for captain of AIDS and Dragons prevention, we could use your expertise this week.

Did I just step into a time warp to Season 20?
Also you're UGLY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief looks like some of us have accidentally been awarded Daffodil Day medals rather than MND medals, including myself. No rush to clear things up but I just thought you might like to know
He doesn't appear to have seen it, I've chucked up a thread on the feedback and suggestions board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back