Fundraiser SFA fight for MND - $1337 raised

Remove this Banner Ad

Great cause haydo, very much in.
As well as Far Kern's contribution I'm going to put in $5 for every goal I kick on the weekend playing at FF.
I'll make sure I bring my goal kicking boots too!
6.2 wasn't enough to get the Rats over the line, however it does equate to $30 going to a very worthy cause, donating now!
Edit: Donation sent!

Last edited:
SparkleNar 15 11 0 15 4 2 4 1 0 90

I had 26 disposals today (11 kicks and 15 handballs) so I'll gladly kick in $26

Fantastic initiative haydo, it's great to see the SFA community getting behind such a worthy cause

I had 26 disposals today (11 kicks and 15 handballs) so I'll gladly kick in $26

Fantastic initiative haydo, it's great to see the SFA community getting behind such a worthy cause

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 5.44.39 pm.png

What a fantastic result! In such a short period of time we've all come together for such a worthy cause. 5 years ago Neale Daniher set out to make a difference and with everyone's hard work over the years and this year we're currently sitting at $493,143 raised in the fight for MND.

This idea came to me on Wednesday of this week that we as a community could do something to get ourselves involved in such a great event and even though we didn't have a lot of time, tonight's participation shows what a great community we truly are.

I have calculated the results and will tag every player that had a pending bet to let them know of their results :)

Let's see how we went! Also, thanks to the sim for making this possible haha

Wooshette - Woosh was the first person I contacted that said this was a great idea and that it would be successful. Woosh put up a lot of possible scenario's and encouraged everyone to get involved if they could.

She had the following pending donations

$2 for every goal kicked by the Wazzas = $42
$2 for every free against TheInjuryFactory = $2
$2 for every tackle laid by pantskyle - $12
$2 for every goal kicked by harry000 - $6
$1 for every hit out by me (coz you know I don’t want to mortgage my house) - $16
And $2 for every 0 on Harrys stat sheet (I could be homeless come Monday) = $10

= $88 raised by Woosh

A huge effort from the Warriors captain. Thanks Woosh you legend

Barrybran - Barry had 50c for every dream team point he received vs the Warriors and in his words "Im sorry Neale"

Barry was thrown into defence after starting in the middle and finished the game on 44 dream team points meaning a awesome result of
= $22 raised by Baz

Awesome work mate, I'm sure you were gunning for more though :p

Barrybran - Barry had 50c for every dream team point he received vs the Warriors and in his words "Im sorry Neale"

Barry was thrown into defence after starting in the middle and finished the game on 44 dream team points meaning a awesome result of
= $22 raised by Baz

Awesome work mate, I'm sure you were gunning for more though :p
I was. Didn't even see that I'd been swung into defense.

Yakker - Yak answered the call for the captain of the club to donate $2 per goal his team kicked this weekend. In a high scoring a close contest the Demons snuck home against the Swamprats to win by 1 point in a thrilling contest. The Demons managed to kick 20 goals for the contest so the sim really looked after us here with Yakker to donate

= $40

Thanks for answering the original call mate and well done on putting faith in your squad to kick a high score!

Far Kern - was another captain who answered the original call for the captain to donate $2 per goal kicked by his team tonight. In the same contest the Swamprats actually kicked more goals than the Demons but still lost the game, how strange is that!
The Swampies kicked 21 goals for the evening meaning Far Kern ends up with

= $42 donated

Thanks for answering the original call mate and well done on putting faith in your squad to kick a high score!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did good things!I donated $1 for each disposal you made today to MND. I was hoping for a world record display but 29 is still very respectable.
Should have gone for me, I had a solid 40 possies today :p

SarahSmiles - backed up his captains words and wanted to put his money where his mouth was. Offered 5 bucks for every goal he kicked today. Lucky for us the Swamprats had a high scoring match against the Demons and the big fella booted 6 goals from the FF position.

= $30 donated

Well done SS, big time player stood up on the big stage. Thank you for your donation

harry000 - wanted to donated $2 for every tackle that I had for the Gumbies today. You idiot! wingman don't tackle LOL
I had the 1 tackle so that means

= $2 donated for harry000

Thanks for the contribution mate, every bit counts :)

Test Tickle - was to donate $1 for every dream team point he received vs the Dragons this weekend, which means
= $63 donated by TT - awesome work mate. Thanks for having faith in yourself to play a big game!

Mooch - was a little bit different and got involved as his team wasn't playing finals Qooty. He put it on the self proclaimed best finals performer in the SFA to perform and donate $1 for every disposal Tony Lynn received. 29 touches from Tony means
= $29 donated by Mooch - Was a big call at the start, and Tony did deliver as 29 touches is a fair game. Well done Mooch on such a good pickup

Yakker - Yak answered the call for the captain of the club to donate $2 per goal his team kicked this weekend. In a high scoring a close contest the Demons snuck home against the Swamprats to win by 1 point in a thrilling contest. The Demons managed to kick 20 goals for the contest so the sim really looked after us here with Yakker to donate

= $40

Done, well done Haydo! Thank god we can’t kick straight or I’d be broke.

fitzroybowiedog - Fitzy put up an interesting challenge for himself and the league. He donated $25 as that was the Roys average losing margin over the course of the season and followed that up with whatever the average losing margin for this week of finals would be and that ended up being 14.5 so overall Fitzy
= $39.50 to be donated

Awesome work thinking outside of the box for your donation mate!

TheInjuryFactory followed in his captains footsteps and put up a few donation possibilities.
$1 for every pantskyle disposal = $24
$2 for every Wooshette hitout - $32
$1 for every zackah disposal - $28
+ added a juicy $20 if harry000 was to kick 3 or more goals against the Gumbies which he achieved = $20

A total of a fantastic $104 raised by TIF - Awesome work my friend, picked out the big guns! Job well done

And zackah matched TIF's donation as he was too lazy to think of his own LOL, which means another $104 raised by zackah! What a great donation to follow mate. Awesome work!

harry000 - wanted to donated $2 for every tackle that I had for the Gumbies today. You idiot! wingman don't tackle LOL
I had the 1 tackle so that means

= $2 donated for harry000

Thanks for the contribution mate, every bit counts :)
Was trying to encourage you to work harder defensively... hopefully next week youll be a team player:$

Was trying to encourage you to work harder defensively... hopefully next week youll be a team player:$
I am no team player, as you can see by my stats sheet I had 40 possies. It's all about me mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back