Fundraiser SFA - FightMND season 2

Remove this Banner Ad

unnamed.jpg

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the SFA

Some of you will remember last year our fundraising effort here in the SFA for our fight against MND which was started by the brave Neale Daniher and has become a huge event in the AFL calendar. Last year I was amazed that the SFA was able to raise $1405.58 in just 4 days after I put the challenge out to all club captains/leadership groups to donate $2 per goal kicked from their teams during the weekend matches. This was the initial challenge thrown out but what happened next blew me away.
Players far and wide in the SFA landscape got involved and challenged themselves or challenged others willing to donate $1 for each disposals, $5 for every goal or even $2 for every tackle they or someone else made during the weekend matches and we even had teams outside of the finals get involved challenging players in the finals to bloody do something on the weekend!

This season I want to do the same thing! I want YOU to throw out the challenges. I want YOU to talk yourselves up for a big game and donate $5 for every goal you kick, I want YOU to challenge a certain player to get their hands dirty on the Qooty field and donate to a great cause.
And for me, I want to knock over last years record donate of $1405.58 and have full confidence in us all to do so.

As per last year, I have created a GOfundme page for this great cause and remember, all donations are tax deductible and an email will be sent to you as a receipt.

Last year was such a fun thread and plenty of banter was thrown between players. Here is the thread for those of you who weren't around or for those who didn't see the thread. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sfa-fight-for-mnd-1337-raised.1220426/

DONATION LINK HERE: https://www.gofundme.com/f/1nufh1tw...dium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

To find out more about MND follow the link here: https://fightmnd.org.au/

Let's get together as a community and help fight MND!

Active challenges

Test Tickle
- Will donate $5 for each goal the 2 winning sides will kick this weekend 7/06/20
TedDougChris - Will donate $10 for every goal Mooch across the entire finals series
Hatchy1992 - Will donate $5 for every goal he kicks during the finals series & $10 for every Dragons finals victory
philreich - Will donate $.30 for every DT point he accumulates during the finals series
Chipmunk - Will donate $2 for every point the BigFooty chess team gets in their match against Young Australian Chess Players
Callums_Guns - I will donate $50 if Rioli8217 puts on the Toby avatar below for the remainder of this weeks thread - Will donate another $50 if Headless puts on the #doitfordeaneus avatar for our Preliminary match thread next week either the avatar that manangatang has on or Yakker and we get behind deaneus again next week as we have the week off this week
tigerturbulance - I will give $50 if AceAndy sits in the hot seat

Completed challenges

Callums_Guns - I will donate $50 if Tigerturbulance puts The Half Back at INT#1 and moves Rioli8217 to FF

List of contributors
SarahSmiles
Callums_Guns

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    33 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

haydo I'll donate $5 for every goal I kick during the finals series, and $10 for every victory the Dragons wrap up across the finals series, including elimination final last week.

View attachment 885736

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the SFA

Some of you will remember last year our fundraising effort here in the SFA for our fight against MND which was started by the brave Neale Daniher and has become a huge event in the AFL calendar. Last year I was amazed that the SFA was able to raise $1405.58 in just 4 days after I put the challenge out to all club captains/leadership groups to donate $2 per goal kicked from their teams during the weekend matches. This was the initial challenge thrown out but what happened next blew me away.
Players far and wide in the SFA landscape got involved and challenged themselves or challenged others willing to donate $1 for each disposals, $5 for every goal or even $2 for every tackle they or someone else made during the weekend matches and we even had teams outside of the finals get involved challenging players in the finals to bloody do something on the weekend!

This season I want to do the same thing! I want YOU to throw out the challenges. I want YOU to talk yourselves up for a big game and donate $5 for every goal you kick, I want YOU to challenge a certain player to get their hands dirty on the Qooty field and donate to a great cause.
And for me, I want to knock over last years record donate of $1405.58 and have full confidence in us all to do so.

As per last year, I have created a GOfundme page for this great cause and remember, all donations are tax deductible and an email will be sent to you as a receipt.

Last year was such a fun thread and plenty of banter was thrown between players. Here is the thread for those of you who weren't around or for those who didn't see the thread. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sfa-fight-for-mnd-1337-raised.1220426/

DONATION LINK HERE: https://www.gofundme.com/f/1nufh1tw...dium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

To find out more about MND follow the link here: https://fightmnd.org.au/

Let's get together as a community and help fight MND!​

Yet again need a way to involve non-finals clubs Haydo … this is not a smart arse comment btw.

Donated, it's only a little bit but I hope it helps. It's a horrible disease and hopefully the amazing researchers can find a cure so that no-one else has to suffer through it.

Looking forward to seeing what the Sweet F.A. community can rally together and do! Thanks for organising this again haydo!

I'll donate $2 for every point the BigFooty chess team gets in their match against Young Australian Chess Players:

Great stuff haydo !

I will donate $50 if Rioli8217 puts on the Toby avatar below for the remainder of this weeks thread

I will donate $50 if Tigerturbulance puts The Half Back at INT#1 and moves Rioli8217 to FF

Will donate another $50 if Headless puts on the #doitfordeaneus avatar for our Preliminary match thread next week either the avatar that manangatang has on or Yakker and we get behind deaneus again next week as we have the week off this week

Hi haydo

$100 if Ned_Flanders streaks across BJO and the Hippodrome. He will need to display his naked arse, written in permanent marker must be ‘Fight MND’ on one cheek and ’I love Wooshy’ on the other cheek.
Arse photo must include a phone with SFA logo or some sort of evidence it's his actual arse. No junk to be shown in arse photo, no amount of money or lives saved is worth that.

Good luck with the fundraising x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we furies love to contribute and support a great cause; team sheet is in and we have released Rioli8217 as our secret weapon FF to take us to the promised land of victory

Good thing it's not a contribution per post....

Hi haydo

$100 if Ned_Flanders streaks across BJO and the Hippodrome. He will need to display his naked arse, written in permanent marker must be ‘Fight MND’ on one cheek and ’I love Wooshy’ on the other cheek.
Arse photo must include a phone with SFA logo or some sort of evidence it's his actual arse. No junk to be shown in arse photo, no amount of money or lives saved is worth that.

Good luck with the fundraising x

oi you shneaky mad monk of the most holy order of the ban hammer!!! I do that and Blacky has me rocking a red with JWS

oi you shneaky mad monk of the most holy order of the ban hammer!!! I do that and Blacky has me rocking a red with JWS
Nah, send your arse to me first and I’ll clear it.
Also, wipe please.

haydo I'll donate $5 for every goal I kick during the finals series, and $10 for every victory the Dragons wrap up across the finals series, including elimination final last week.
Legend! Here's hoping the Dragons go all the way and go back to back :praying:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back