Fundraiser SFA - FightMND season 2

Great stuff haydo !

I will donate $50 if Rioli8217 puts on the Toby avatar below for the remainder of this weeks thread

I will donate $50 if Tigerturbulance puts The Half Back at INT#1 and moves Rioli8217 to FF

Will donate another $50 if Headless puts on the #doitfordeaneus avatar for our Preliminary match thread next week either the avatar that manangatang has on or Yakker and we get behind deaneus again next week as we have the week off this week
Sure, just give me an hour so I can get to my computer

Thanks haydo for organising this challenge for a great cause.

Count me in for $5 for each hit out I register for the remainder of the season.

at least nominate something that is a chance of a donation being made

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
at least nominate something that is a chance of a donation being made
Oh * up and die Flanders.

But I‘m happy to commit that if I get fewer than 30 HO for the remainder of the comp (entirely plausible) I’ll donate $200 regardless. It’s a great cause and I feel really strongly about the research towards a cure

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
You watch the sim fu** him around and drag him to the BP now :p

Love your work mate, pressure is on Mooch
Aw crap. I'll go $7.83 for every scoring shot I have just to make it worthwhile.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
FEFF3A03-7B66-4818-B2AE-1B26B1915777.png

I'll give $200.00 if El Starlinio aka WaynesWorld19 jumps in and Tigerturbulance fair dinkum crack's in. BEFORE S30 ie the next 2 weeks.

What say you AceAndy lite?

I'll pay $100 more to see a three way between Turbo, Wayneo and Filthy....

The Filth Wizard

Last edited:
May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
I have promised to donate $100 to the FightMND fund; if the Captain of the Dragons AceAndy will sit in Turbos Hot Seat.

AceAndy response was 'NO'
ace.gif

SFA what do you think of a Captain, who not only hides from the challenge of facing 245kg of love muscle,
but refuses to a second time, even though siting in the chair will boost the FightMND fund by $100.

I'm appalled and disgusted at this uncharitable act, but then again I might just be to close to this.

So I have asked a variety of SFA players what they think. Here are their unedited responses:

Dingster you've been around along time in the SFA, what do you think about Ace's refusal to man up in the seat
ding.gif

SarahSmiles you are always good for supporting charities, how do feel about the Dragons Captain now
sarahsmiles.gif

The Half Back you thoughts
thb.gif

Mobbs the creater of things good in the SFA; what do you think of Ace's act
mobbs.gif

NaturalDisaster as a Mod, whats your view on this
nd.gif

Agree ND, AceAndy needs to explain his disgusting uncharitable behaviour.

If the Dragons Captain wont stand up, then stand up to him; let Ace know what you think of this cold hearted behaviour.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
I have promised to donate $100 to the FightMND fund; if the Captain of the Dragons AceAndy will sit in Turbos Hot Seat.

AceAndy response was 'NO'
View attachment 887164

SFA what do you think of a Captain, who not only hides from the challenge of facing 245kg of love muscle,
but refuses to a second time, even though siting in the chair will boost the FightMND fund by $100.

I'm appalled and disgusted at this uncharitable act, but then again I might just be to close to this.

So I have asked a variety of SFA players what they think. Here are their unedited responses:

Dingster you've been around along time in the SFA, what do you think about Ace's refusal to man up in the seat
View attachment 887161

SarahSmiles you are always good for supporting charities, how do feel about the Dragons Captain now
View attachment 887162

The Half Back you thoughts
View attachment 887163

Mobbs the creater of things good in the SFA; what do you think of Ace's act
View attachment 887167

NaturalDisaster as a Mod, whats your view on this
View attachment 887172
Agree ND, AceAndy needs to explain his disgusting uncharitable behaviour.

If the Dragons Captain wont stand up, then stand up to him; let Ace know what you think of this cold hearted behaviour.

Why did I get a notification about being tagged in this?

Back