Media SFA Finals Kiss of Death with Tony Lynn 15.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals week two, good luck to all who are playing.

The ‘winners’ I am tipping are in bold.

West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks.

Gumbies v Sin City Swamprats.

Last week The Cooler tipped 0 winners, there is no point me wishing the teams I selected this week luck as there is no hope they will win. Instead I will wish them a happy mad Monday.

Last edited:

Last week The Cooler tipped 0 winners, there is no point me wishing the teams I selected this week luck as there is no hope they will win. Instead I will wish them a happy mad Monday.
Bastard.

Thanks mate, you owe us this.

Wow and then there was 4, soon to become 2 that will fight it out for the biggest prize in the SFA. To date I have not got any tips right, good luck to those below.

My tips to win are bolded.

Mount Buller Demons Vs Sin City Swamprats.

Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks.

Last edited:
Wow and then there was 4, soon to become 2 that will fight it out for the biggest prize in the SFA. To date I have not got any tips right, good luck to those below.

Ha! You cannot curse the already cursed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You finally stopped pi king your arse and got it right for once: furies are going to smash it

Ah s**t, better get the Tittybong Hotel booked then...

Ant Bear - TL is currently 0 from 6 this finals series, and he's tipped us tomorrow. Have you booked the 7 pubs for our Mad Monday pub crawl yet?

I’m so nervous now. I’m feeling a reverse reverse inverted antiundisreverted pick in among this lot.

Un ******* believable! Got both tips wrong again. For three straight weeks I have got them all wrong.
They don't call you the Kiss of Death for nothing...

P.S. Can you tip against the Dragons for the entirety of next season?

They don't call you the Kiss of Death for nothing...

P.S. Can you tip against the Dragons for the entirety of next season?
I don’t think that will be a Kiss of Death exclusive trend...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back