SFA Golf Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How much tougher can they make pebble? The us open would be displeased with how many players are under par.

From what I saw it was just the weather conditions. The actual course and rough looks brutal. If it gets windy look out.

Going to be some final round.

So many good players in the hunt. Woodland looks solid but can he withstand the pressure. He putted the lights out today.

I think anyone beyond Rory on the leaderboard is too far back. For me it will be out of Woodland, Rose and Koepka. I think Rose will salute.

Going to be some final round.

So many good players in the hunt. Woodland looks solid but can he withstand the pressure. He putted the lights out today.

I think anyone beyond Rory on the leaderboard is too far back. For me it will be out of Woodland, Rose and Koepka. I think Rose will salute.
You reckon Woodland putted the lights out. Did you see Rose' stats? At one stage something like 30x1 putts in 46 holes. Unbelievable.

I'm dead set spewing. I backed Woodland ew the first 2 major of the year, left him out this time.

I'll be leading a training course so will miss the back 9. Taping it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B grade club championship coming up this Saturday. 36 holes and early forecast was thunderstorms

Happy days. Do love matchplay though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B grade club championship coming up this Saturday. 36 holes and early forecast was thunderstorms

Wow clubbies in Winter. That is unusual. Batten down the hatches.

Wow clubbies in Winter. That is unusual. Batten down the hatches.

It's ridiculous. Same thing happened last year. 4 seasons in one day, 10 degrees mostly rain with hail. Outside of the championship games there were only 3 other people that played and they pulled the pin 9 holes in.

Have not played in the club championships for about 25 years , 4 rounds of stroke over a couple of weekends really is no fun.

Usually played in October so the weather is usually good.

Have not played in the club championships for about 25 years , 4 rounds of stroke over a couple of weekends really is no fun.

Usually played in October so the weather is usually good.
Yeah thats when ours needs to be. Stupid thing is our club is made up of a lot of retirees and they all go grey nomading over the winter so half of them arent available. They really need to push the finals back into mid spring

Season over and McIlroy is the King.

I remember reading an interview with him at the start of the season where he said he was going to focus more on the US Tour. He certainly did that and is a deserved winner.
3 weeks, and soccer season is over, and Elton will return to the links for summer. Can't wait.

Best weekend for Aussie golf in a long while. Cam Smith winning the playoff in Hawaii to take out the Sony and Ormsby winning the Hong Kong Open.

After a poor year for the Aussies on the US Tour last season I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back