SFA Hunger Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 3

MannumPower killed by Gee Dub

Summary:

The Rats are survived by I_Dont_Care. Thats not a statement, thats whos actually alive still.

Day 4

Frankston Rover killed by The Filth Wizard

Summary:

Two more days down and two kills to the Dragons...nWo indeed as they aim to pick off the dangers. Warriors are still in the game thanks to BigJoeD

Day 5

Tayl0r killed by Gee Dub

Eth killed by Wacky Tiger

Summary:

Gee Dub strikes once again, taking out Tayl0r and with that, the Wolves. The Dragons are clearly working well as a team, can someone stop them? Wacky also struck again for his second kill, reducing the Demons to just Footypie32.

Day 5

Tayl0r killed by Gee Dub

Eth killed by Wacky Tiger

Summary:

Gee Dub strikes once again, taking out Tayl0r and with that, the Wolves. The Dragons are clearly working well as a team, can someone stop them? Wacky also struck again for his second kill, reducing the Demons to just Footypie32.
Sorry Eth I thought u were Smartys Power

Day 6

croweater 41 killed by Footypie32 - Wonders Eliminated

fitzroybulldog killed by BigJoeD - Roys Eliminated

I_Dont_Care killed by Son of God - Swamprats Eliminated

This Is Anfield killed by Wacky Tiger - Furies trying to eliminate themselves, lol.

Summary:

Huge day six saw some big scalps. The Demons rep took out the final Wonders player while the Warriors rep finished off the Roys. Soggy took no mercy on the Swamprats, sending I_Dont_Care to join MannumPower 6 foot under.

Meanwhile the Furies clearly had a bit of a domestic as Wacky killed his fellow club representative.

Day 6

croweater 41 killed by Footypie32 - Wonders Eliminated

fitzroybulldog killed by BigJoeD - Roys Eliminated

I_Dont_Care killed by Son of God - Swamprats Eliminated

This Is Anfield killed by Wacky Tiger - Furies trying to eliminate themselves, lol.

Summary:

Huge day six saw some big scalps. The Demons rep took out the final Wonders player while the Warriors rep finished off the Roys. Soggy took no mercy on the Swamprats, sending I_Dont_Care to join MannumPower 6 foot under.

Meanwhile the Furies clearly had a bit of a domestic as Wacky killed his fellow club representative.
Must say that I enjoyed the book more.:(
Wacky Tiger you will pay.:mad:

Day 7

The Filth Wizard killed by amoebic dysentery - What even IS that?

Shermy killed by BigJoeD - Bandits Eliminated

Summary:

For those who, like me, have no bloody clue what that death is:

Amoebic dysentery is transmitted through contaminated food and water. Amoebae spread by forming infective cysts which can be found in stools, and spread if whoever touches them does not sanitize their hands.

s**t. Sorry Filthy, thats a bad way to go. Elsewhere Shermy was taken down by the Warriors BigJoeD to eliminate the Bandits completely. He remains the last member as the late Filth Wizard had previously killed Frankston Rover on Day 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 12

DemonJim killed by Son of God - Bears Eliminated
Day 13

Footypie32 killed by Son of God - Demons Eliminated

Summary:

DOUBLE_KILL.png

Well well, the Royals rep Son of God strikes two days in a row, killing both and taking out two teams in the process. Mercy given? Nil. Brutal yet efficient, something the Royals need on the Qooty Field to...

Day 12
DemonJim killed by Son of God - Bears Eliminated
Day 13

Footypie32 killed by Son of God - Demons Eliminated

Summary:

DOUBLE_KILL.png

Well well, the Royals rep Son of God strikes two days in a row, killing both and taking out two teams in the process. Mercy given? Nil. Brutal yet efficient, something the Royals need on the Qooty Field to...

This is what is commonly known as Dutch courage (as opposed to the follow through Dutch oven that took my life).

Day 7

The Filth Wizard killed by amoebic dysentery - What even IS that?

Shermy killed by BigJoeD - Bandits Eliminated

Summary:

For those who, like me, have no bloody clue what that death is:

Amoebic dysentery is transmitted through contaminated food and water. Amoebae spread by forming infective cysts which can be found in stools, and spread if whoever touches them does not sanitize their hands.

s**t. Sorry Filthy, thats a bad way to go. Elsewhere Shermy was taken down by the Warriors BigJoeD to eliminate the Bandits completely. He remains the last member as the late Filth Wizard had previously killed Frankston Rover on Day 4.
WTF is this S**T. Jodie, we'll have words about this! *shakes fist*

Day 15 - The Final Showdown
Gee Dub killed by BigJoeD - Dragons Eliminated

Son of God killed by BigJoeD - Royals Eliminated

Wacky Tiger killed by Mr Eagle - Furies Eliminated

Mr Eagle killed by BigJoeD - Hawks Eliminated

Summary:

What a final day bloodbath! The remaining five tributes emerged from their various safe-houses. All had their makeshift weapons. Except for BigJoeD, who had conveniently found an AK47 it seemed. It all happened rather fast though, as he took out both Gee Dub and Son of God within moments of them emerging into the clearing. He let the Hawks rep Mr Eagle do the dirty work and take down the dangerous Wacky before claiming the victory kill and the glory for his Club!

The winner of the first SFA Hunger Games is BigJoeD and the Warriors!

Day 15 - The Final Showdown
Gee Dub killed by BigJoeD - Dragons Eliminated

Son of God killed by BigJoeD - Royals Eliminated

Wacky Tiger killed by Mr Eagle - Furies Eliminated

Mr Eagle killed by BigJoeD - Hawks Eliminated

Summary:

What a final day bloodbath! The remaining five tributes emerged from their various safe-houses. All had their makeshift weapons. Except for BigJoeD, who had conveniently found an AK47 it seemed. It all happened rather fast though, as he took out both Gee Dub and Son of God within moments of them emerging into the clearing. He let the Hawks rep Mr Eagle do the dirty work and take down the dangerous Wacky before claiming the victory kill and the glory for his Club!

The winner of the first SFA Hunger Games is BigJoeD and the Warriors!
Show us your BigJoeD 's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back