SFA Hunger Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 15 - The Final Showdown
Gee Dub killed by BigJoeD - Dragons Eliminated
Son of God killed by BigJoeD - Royals Eliminated

Wacky Tiger killed by Mr Eagle - Furies Eliminated

Mr Eagle killed by BigJoeD - Hawks Eliminated
Summary:

What a final day bloodbath! The remaining five tributes emerged from their various safe-houses. All had their makeshift weapons. Except for BigJoeD, who had conveniently found an AK47 it seemed. It all happened rather fast though, as he took out both Gee Dub and Son of God within moments of them emerging into the clearing. He let the Hawks rep Mr Eagle do the dirty work and take down the dangerous Wacky before claiming the victory kill and the glory for his Club!

The winner of the first SFA Hunger Games is BigJoeD and the Warriors!
Well it's all academic anyway because that idiot Wacky Tiger went and killed the Mockingjay, didn't he.

Day 15 - The Final Showdown
Gee Dub killed by BigJoeD - Dragons Eliminated
Son of God killed by BigJoeD - Royals Eliminated

Wacky Tiger killed by Mr Eagle - Furies Eliminated

Mr Eagle killed by BigJoeD - Hawks Eliminated
Summary:

What a final day bloodbath! The remaining five tributes emerged from their various safe-houses. All had their makeshift weapons. Except for BigJoeD, who had conveniently found an AK47 it seemed. It all happened rather fast though, as he took out both Gee Dub and Son of God within moments of them emerging into the clearing. He let the Hawks rep Mr Eagle do the dirty work and take down the dangerous Wacky before claiming the victory kill and the glory for his Club!

The winner of the first SFA Hunger Games is BigJoeD and the Warriors!

Funny, this is exactly how I had envisaged the Royal Rumble would pan out, before I discovered it had been rigged...

Day 6

croweater 41 killed by Footypie32 - Wonders Eliminated

fitzroybulldog killed by BigJoeD - Roys Eliminated

I_Dont_Care killed by Son of God - Swamprats Eliminated

This Is Anfield killed by Wacky Tiger - Furies trying to eliminate themselves, lol.

Summary:

Huge day six saw some big scalps. The Demons rep took out the final Wonders player while the Warriors rep finished off the Roys. Soggy took no mercy on the Swamprats, sending I_Dont_Care to join MannumPower 6 foot under.

Meanwhile the Furies clearly had a bit of a domestic as Wacky killed his fellow club representative.

What is this? And why was I tagged? I would eat SOG for breakfast and s**t him out before lunch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the greatest thread ever.

Would you like to volunteer as tribute for the next game?
Can I volunteer as tribute? Whatever that means.

I've never seen The Hunger Games. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back