Media SFA marginmania

Remove this Banner Ad

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
As some of you may know, I am currently running the GD marginmania competition.

The premise is incredibly simple. Pick a team each week. You either earn or lose points depending on the result of the game. There's other rules and stuff too but I'll get into that later.

I'm taking expressions of interest to start a similar competition here. Myself and Wooshette will be running it. I haven't worked out exactly when it will start because one thing about marginmania is that you can only pick each team once and after that you have one team leftover. That team is your premier. If they win the premiership you earn their season biggest win as a bonus which could make all the difference. A rule we have in place on the GD board is no picking the same opponent two consecutive weeks but given this is a simmed competition where literally anyone can win any given game, I will scrap that rule for this one.

Any questions or suggestions, please post them in the thread below. Myself or Wosh will be happy to help.

Cut off will be Sunday at 12pm each week to select your team. Cut off for the first round TBA.

This competition will run if I can get at least twenty participants.

Last edited:
PARTICIPANTS:

1. OES
2. Wooshette
3. kdavva74
4. The Half Back
5. NaturalDisaster
6. The Jesus
7. Barrybran
8. U2tigers
9. I Dont Care
10. SarahSmiles
11. Cheval
12. KohPhi
13. Cloud_
14. BRAB
15. Elton Johns Wig
16. Thatsapaddlin
17. Broken
18. NinjaSwan
19. Proper Gander
20. RU_
21. GotTheGoodes

Last edited:
I'd be down.

No, theres no money or bets involved, its more like a tipping comp
I think he was referring to the fact that both the Co-founders of Qrownbet signed up for this.

No, theres no money or bets involved, its more like a tipping comp

Nah don't worry, was just messing around. Keen to see how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OES runs a good one on the GD board.

I've seen it on there yeah. Will be less skills based on here though and completely down to luck.

I like my marginmania as the traditional lemon flavour with salt around the rim of the glass. Fruity flavours like mango and strawberry piss me off

I like my marginmania as the traditional lemon flavour with salt around the rim of the glass. Fruity flavours like mango and strawberry piss me off
You know they were invented for girls right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back