Media SFA Memes

Remove this Banner Ad

We've all seen the pathetic excuses of memes on Facebook so how about we do a little in-thread humour for ourselves. I'll get the ball rolling.

Most of the people would remember this...
AuUCliCCAAEZWL6.jpg

General theory here
AuUCgPECAAEpfRx.jpg

Deddy
AuUCiqiCEAEjv2z.jpg

Sweet FA memes are things like ruour, chudshakes & certain people's maternal parents (off.).

The memes involved above are actually the concept of using those specific images/pics for various purposes, not the usages themselves. So the correct thread title is: Common memes re-applied for use in the Sweet FA.

Sweet FA Memebase :

"#****youbeez"
"flog"
"ruour"
chudshakes
certain people's maternal parents (off.)
"spiderbush"
announcement threads

Sweet FA memes are things like ruour, chudshakes & certain people's maternal parents (off.).

The memes involved above are actually the concept of using those specific images/pics for various purposes, not the usages themselves. So the correct thread title is: Common memes re-applied for use in the Sweet FA.

<3.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chudrilla became a bit of a meme, when some Fury player went on a rampage abusing me for posting 5 consecutive posts, only to find out IMS and I were having a conversation while wearing the same avatar :D

270994_235968919755198_5922114_n.jpg
I remember this fondly... :D

Was having my midnight wank while going through the threads and remembered there were some quality memes in the grand final thread.

This is how you do it Deddy...

16523108.jpg

If we're doing memes...here's saintkildaman:

93f6e31e-896b-4543-a4d3-f5552b186b53.jpg

Here's beez.

16523671.jpg

Okay one last one.

16523990.jpg

^ ^

beez is already on a decent team? that meme makes no sense...

Rhodesy getting into character.
16524189.jpg

There's a first time for everything.

#****youbeez

5d46abfb-7f30-48ed-9845-7c3b59bc33e5.jpg

Ohh, the Grand Final thread, brings back so many memories (there really needs to be a tear drop emoticon). That was some of my finest work.

Ohh, the Grand Final thread, brings back so many memories (there really needs to be a tear drop emoticon). That was some of my finest work.
And even Deddy got amongst it! I want to see more of that from Deddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back