SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been my ambition to have you post beautiful pictures of your genuinely lovely dog in this thread.

The other bit I love so much is hearing how many people have taken into their home a shelter animal, otherwise abandoned. I love it.

It’s been my ambition to have you post beautiful pictures of your genuinely lovely dog in this thread.

The other bit I love so much is hearing how many people have taken into their home a shelter animal, otherwise abandoned. I love it.
I know someone who volunteers at a shelter and walks the dogs in his spare time.
A modern-day saint.

I know someone who volunteers at a shelter and walks the dogs in his spare time.
A modern-day saint.
Let’s get him a Mobbs or a Fred or something.

Seriously though I love animals. And humans invited domestic animals into our world so long ago it feels like a duty to look after domestic animals and their offspring. And nothing makes me angrier or more disgusted than people mistreating animals. It’s so gutless to bully something that doesn’t get a fair fight from the outset. So I literally love hearing about people who look after animals in any way - take on a shelter pet - give some money to the RSPCA. And its amazing to see some shelter animals find a home

Let’s get him a Mobbs or a Fred or something.

Seriously though I love animals. And humans invited domestic animals into our world so long ago it feels like a duty to look after domestic animals and their offspring. And nothing makes me angrier or more disgusted than people mistreating animals. It’s so gutless to bully something that doesn’t get a fair fight from the outset. So I literally love hearing about people who look after animals in any way - take on a shelter pet - give some money to the RSPCA. And its amazing to see some shelter animals find a home
I’d looooooove a Mobbs or a Fred!

I love animals as well, so much more than people. People suck (most of them anyway)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back