SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

Delbert the 2 year old ruler of the house

Lol. WFH has been fantastic for cats. Mine spend every weekday coming into my improvised office going “hey! You’re in here! That’s interesting! I’m gunna roll on that keyboard!” Or when I get up for a coffee break they take over my chair “Great! Warm” And Skype and t/c meetings they just join in and start singing. They are acknowledged attendees in a bunch of cross-agency forums these days (could be awkward if we get any FOI requests)

Lol. WFH has been fantastic for cats. Mine spend every weekday coming into my improvised office going “hey! You’re in here! That’s interesting! I’m gunna roll on that keyboard!” Or when I get up for a coffee break they take over my chair “Great! Warm” And Skype and t/c meetings they just join in and start singing. They are acknowledged attendees in a bunch of cross-agency forums these days (could be awkward if we get any FOI requests)
Mine has been alright since he got “his” chair leaves me alone at my desk but occasionally gets up with me. There is also a door right by the desk that he now likes to go out rather than the back door that’s open or he will walk out the back door down the deck and want to come in the door near the desk.

How he hasn’t put on 10kg is beyond me. I think he has eaten more than me as all he wants is food all the time and I’m the one putting on the Kg’s.

You. Are. Joking.

Are they baby Kelpies Mannum? Best dogs ever
Both collie x kelpies tan one is about 18months old and the black one is about 6 months

Both collie x kelpies tan one is about 18months old and the black one is about 6 months
They’re absolutely beautiful dogs you’ve got there Mannum. And those sheepdog characters are as smart as anything. They can be a bit of a handful because of their energy and exercise needs as pets though. Do they have a lot of space to run around? When I was growing up we had a beautiful blue healer cross, and the people next door got themselves a border-kelpie mutt. Within 3 weeks they had dug themselves a complex tunnel system under the fence for association purposes, then expanded the tunnel system to just go out whenever and entertain themselves. Which the kelpie cross didn’t even need once fully grown, since it could leap and scramble over any fencing of less than 10 feet.

Lol.

Mine only goes outside to piss, sh*t and chase other dogs at the park with his lipstick out.

Takes after me.

I'm glad I don't live in Melbourne any more if this is what we can expect when going to the park.

Yeah, you've lost that chair for good.
I have no idea why has made that his chair though. Was always happy to sit on the couch/bed until I brought that home and he was just like nah this is mine now you find something else.

I have no idea why has made that his chair though. Was always happy to sit on the couch/bed until I brought that home and he was just like nah this is mine now you find something else.

Swap chairs and see what the scamp does.

Swap chairs and see what the scamp does.
I have a few times and he knows which is his.

He gets behind me and tries to sit down and sleep and then I’m just on the front 1/4 of the chair and it’s quiet uncomfortable

Probably came from a house that used catnip which means that your cat is as high as a kite each time he lies on that chair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably came from a house that used catnip which means that your cat is as high as a kite each time he lies on that chair.
I’ve tried some catnip toys with him but he never played all that much with them or showed any “high” behaviours either.

He actually takes after a lot of a cat we had when I lived with my parents he did the same thing made the computer chairs his and even some of his other behaviours mine is a calm cat can pick him up with no issues but hates being patted and doesn’t sit near anyone much like the parents.

They’re absolutely beautiful dogs you’ve got there Mannum. And those sheepdog characters are as smart as anything. They can be a bit of a handful because of their energy and exercise needs as pets though. Do they have a lot of space to run around? When I was growing up we had a beautiful blue healer cross, and the people next door got themselves a border-kelpie mutt. Within 3 weeks they had dug themselves a complex tunnel system under the fence for association purposes, then expanded the tunnel system to just go out whenever and entertain themselves. Which the kelpie cross didn’t even need once fully grown, since it could leap and scramble over any fencing of less than 10 feet.
I’ve got 30 acres of land and a father in law who lives next door and walks them three times a day

Omg.

A snoring, farting machine and a sniffer dog. An outstanding duo mate!

Gorgeous pups :hearteyes:
Bulldog is mine and she's nearing on 11, nice calm one

Pointer is mums, far more nutty and energetic, makes for an interesting combo that's for sure

Finally warm weather working out nicely for the family slob, Ron Barassi.

He‘s hanging out in his corner hammock here

1879BAD4-157C-414B-9ABC-A0C7D7C6739C.jpeg

And yesterday we had guests for my birthday - but he was pretty sure he was the star turn (he was spot on this time)

4BAEFEDF-3B5A-4BE6-882C-FC2F1A74DC3A.jpeg

Found some old photos. This old girl is chasing lures at the great race in the sky now. Just a perfect friend. Still feel the absence. Lucky I have other furry friends around :)

PSX_20201126_065907.jpg PSX_20201126_065305.jpg PSX_20201126_065237.jpg PSX_20201126_065759.jpg
(I can't for the life of me remember why this photo was taken. It's been a while... But I love it. Such a noble steed)

A mate of mine has an awesome Rottie. I sometimes won’t see her for months at a time but when she does see me she won’t bark or freak out, she’ll lean her massive frame on me :hearteyes: If I move, she’ll follow me, wait for me to settle, then lean again.
View attachment 1018504

Heard some noises outside early morning. Went out with a torch. Turned the corner and this was waiting for me. Won't lie, I thought it was a demon.
What was he doing? Chasing possums again?
Found some old photos. This old girl is chasing lures at the great race in the sky now. Just a perfect friend. Still feel the absence. Lucky I have other furry friends around :)

View attachment 1018507View attachment 1018508View attachment 1018509View attachment 1018510
(I can't for the life of me remember why this photo was taken. It's been a while... But I love it. Such a noble steed)
She was gorgeous mate, but the last photo made me spit my coffee out 😆

Outstanding creatures.

A mate of mine has an awesome Rottie. I sometimes won’t see her for months at a time but when she does see me she won’t bark or freak out, she’ll lean her massive frame on me :hearteyes: If I move, she’ll follow me, wait for me to settle, then lean again.
They are a great breed. Biggest softies. That boy, named Bruce, does the same thing. I'll usually end up just sitting on the ground and let him come in for a cuddle.

What was he doing? Chasing possums again?
Honestly I think he was just trying to * with me. Been real cheeky lately. I love it. Took him for a walk after, took a video and the demon eyes had only intensified.
Screenshot_20201126-055017.png

She was gorgeous mate, but the last photo made me spit my coffee out 😆

Outstanding creatures.
Yes she was. Still is in my heart.

It was a real struggle to find one without an obnoxiously large bulge in it... Might need to contact my mate who took the photos and ask him what we were doing. And where, I have no memory of that place 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back