SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

They are a great breed. Biggest softies. That boy, named Bruce, does the same thing. I'll usually end up just sitting on the ground and let him come in for a cuddle.
Oh my god, Bruce! Dogs with human names for the win!!!
Honestly I think he was just trying to fu** with me. Been real cheeky lately. I love it. Took him for a walk after, took a video and the demon eyes had only intensified.
View attachment 1018512
😱😱

He’s gorgeous. Look I’m no photographer/paranormal investigator but either he’s an otherworldly creature sent here to sniff arses and get treats or his eyes don’t like the flash. I like the otherworldly creature thing to be honest.
Yes she was. Still is in my heart.

It was a real struggle to find one without an obnoxiously large bulge in it... Might need to contact my mate who took the photos and ask him what we were doing. And where, I have no memory of that place 😂

A mixture of viagara and hallucinogens might do that. At least you guys are having fun, but the same can’t be said about the unfortunate soul who met their demise at the hands of that bloodied samurai sword you are waving about. I hope it was a Halloween party or a bush doof you were about to attend.

A Brisbane friend has folks who are immigrants from Spain. They had the most massive Rotty I have ever seen. It is fair to say "Princess" was good on the tooth. She was continually on diets but to no avail.

The owners lived a few doors down from a primary school. Eventually they discovered a heap of the kids at the school loved the charming Princess so much they were sharing their lunch with the massive beauty.

The Principal was approached and a deal was reached wherein the kids were banned from feeding her but that Princess would make a monthly visit to the school.

Princess family allowed her one weekly treat. Every Sunday lunch there was an open house. Massive pans of paella and plates of tapas and of course heaps of plonk. Princess looked forward to Sundays, as she was allowed to clean up the pans and whatever treats guests smuggled to her.

Oh my god, Bruce! Dogs with human names for the win!!!
Bruce and Eric 😂

Look I’m no photographer/paranormal investigator but either he’s an otherworldly creature sent here to sniff arses and get treats or his eyes don’t like the flash. I like the otherworldly creature thing to be honest.
I don't want to sound like a crazy.man, but that's exactly what he is. He's not a normal greyhound. Not a normal dog for that matter.

At least you guys are having fun, but the same can’t be said about the unfortunate soul who met their demise at the hands of that bloodied samurai sword you are waving about. I hope it was a Halloween party or a bush doof you were about to attend.
God so do I...

I can tell the blood is fake, but the rest of the photo set was.... Interesting. Flaming torches, pig trotters, Blair Witch-esque stick figures... You'd think that would stick in the mind.

A Brisbane friend has folks who are immigrants from Spain. They had the most massive Rotty I have ever seen. It is fair to say "Princess" was good on the tooth. She was continually on diets but to no avail.

The owners lived a few doors down from a primary school. Eventually they discovered a heap of the kids at the school loved the charming Princess so much they were sharing their lunch with the massive beauty.

The Principal was approached and a deal was reached wherein the kids were banned from feeding her but that Princess would make a monthly visit to the school.

Princess family allowed her one weekly treat. Every Sunday lunch there was an open house. Massive pans of paella and plates of tapas and of course heaps of plonk. Princess looked forward to Sundays, as she was allowed to clean up the pans and whatever treats guests smuggled to her.

love it

very familiar story with our once beloved kelpieX

we lived up the road from a local primary school and at the end of the day (the kids day) when the school bell would ring, our dog would race around to the front gates, very excited, tail wagging furiously and looking expectantly down the street towards the school

I thought he was just getting heaps of pats etc from the kids (he was a love sponge) but it turns out some of the little buggers were offloading their uneaten or unwanted lunch before they got home

IMG_1577.JPG
Little Eric annoying Gracie the Belgian shepherd cross something unknown.

Gracie was a mates dog, but she was very grumpy towards him. Just didn't like him for some reason even though he loved and spoiled her like no-ones business. A little snappy, growly, standoffish.

She loved me for some reason. Wouldn't leave my side whenever I went around so when she got sick when she was older and became even grumpier I took her in just to make things easier for her. She had a good few months of fancy steaks and endless love. Great girl. One of her sons, Lloyd, used to find rocks and chew them. We had to scour the property (not small) for rocks and remove them to prevent this, but he'd just dig and find more. Had a secret stash behind the chook shed as it turns out.

IMAG0336.jpg
Einstein growing up. Look at those mischievous eyes.

IMAG0483.jpg
Tank. The biggest sook in the world.

IMAG0213.jpg
The laziest dog in the world. Chocca.

View attachment 1019025
Little Eric annoying Gracie the Belgian shepherd cross something unknown.

Gracie was a mates dog, but she was very grumpy towards him. Just didn't like him for some reason even though he loved and spoiled her like no-ones business. A little snappy, growly, standoffish.

She loved me for some reason. Wouldn't leave my side whenever I went around so when she got sick when she was older and became even grumpier I took her in just to make things easier for her. She had a good few months of fancy steaks and endless love. Great girl. One of her sons, Lloyd, used to find rocks and chew them. We had to scour the property (not small) for rocks and remove them to prevent this, but he'd just dig and find more. Had a secret stash behind the chook shed as it turns out.

View attachment 1019027
Einstein growing up. Look at those mischievous eyes.

View attachment 1019028
Tank. The biggest sook in the world.

View attachment 1019029
The laziest dog in the world. Chocca.
Oh my, Einstein, I just can’t :hearteyes:

On our travels recently Señor Boofhead has befriended this little blue and white Amstaff pup, coincidentally with the same name. Tank is a beautiful specimen, is he an Amstaff cross or something?

Anyway, this was the Señor himself the other night “assisting” with the BBQ.

A08CAA90-0575-49E2-9C9E-5DEE0D9BEE4C.jpeg

Oh my, Einstein, I just can’t :hearteyes:

On our travels recently Señor Boofhead has befriended this little blue and white Amstaff pup, coincidentally with the same name. Tank is a beautiful specimen, is he an Amstaff cross or something?

Anyway, this was the Señor himself the other night “assisting” with the BBQ.

View attachment 1019032
He'd look great in a little military outfit. Major of course.

Give him some love from me at your earliest convenience.

Think I've posted this before but this is how Einstein got his name. He is incredibly stupid, but cunning.
IMG_20200223_162127.jpg

Some of his brothers and sisters.

IMG20190604154423.jpg

He'd look great in a little military outfit. Major of course.

Give him some love from me at your earliest convenience.

Think I've posted this before but this is how Einstein got his name. He is incredibly stupid, but cunning.
View attachment 1019035

Some of his brothers and sisters.

View attachment 1019037
Magnificent colours they are.

Meanwhile, in Derpland

8A52277B-3A00-43B1-9E9C-05FF1672BA01.png

Señor got his selfie game on point with lots of teef.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and once again, Proper Gander great thread. Just fantastic.

Antonio BlueVein I think tank is amstaff x pitty x ridgeback. Pretty sure. All I know is he is a tank.
His jowls have a mastiff type droop to them, and he looks to be tipping the scales at 50 kegs plus, so yeah, the name Tank certainly is apt.

His jowls have a mastiff type droop to them, and he looks to be tipping the scales at 50 kegs plus, so yeah, the name Tank certainly is apt.
58kgs last time we spoke about it. Runs right through you then steps on a bindie and cries about it for a week.

I believe pets save innumerable lives and a lovely black woofer helps keep black dog depression at bay. Undoubtedly pets have really helped folk affected by CV19 isolation.

Had a visit yesterday from a fave ex B52. She lost her wonderdog Border Collie earlier this year. This was just after CV lockdowns commenced.

I asked her when she was planning to get a new pup. She has been on the hunt for the past two months to no avail. She only has border collies and there are lengthy wait lists at reputable breeders. Apparently* there has been massive demand for dogs and cats of all varieties.

This is not just an issue in Victoria. New York now has 'puppy brokers' who are paid a retainer to find and match pups with their new owners.

I expect a new Hollywood Franchise where the Pet Detective transitions to the Puppy Broker.

I believe pets save innumerable lives and a lovely black woofer helps keep black dog depression at bay. Undoubtedly pets have really helped folk affected by CV19 isolation.
Couldn't agree more. They are a godsend for countless people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back