SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

The cats got up for 5 minutes today, had some sort of schizo cat episode where they puffed up like raccoons and knocked the tomato sauce off the table, now they are knackered and sleeping it off in their bag

View attachment 827053

It's a hard life being a cat

It's a hard life being a cat
If they didn’t eat such hideous food I’d put my hand up to be a cat. No going to work. Spend the best part of a day moving between sun spots. Also that whole body stretch of the spine they do looks awesome. Also you get to be a total s**t to everyone but it’s fine because you’re a cat. I’m dead set envious.

This thread makes me want to buy a pet
Buy one or both of mine. One of them vomited a hair ball on the bathroom mat earlier. You can have that one.

They’re awesome mate. Bearing in mind that pets are for life. Massive commitment.
That's why I don't have one right now

Buy one or both of mine. One of them vomited a hair ball on the bathroom mat earlier. You can have that one.
Sounds like my youngest daughter. Your cat might be less maintenance.

If they didn’t eat such hideous food I’d put my hand up to be a cat. No going to work. Spend the best part of a day moving between sun spots. Also that whole body stretch of the spine they do looks awesome. Also you get to be a total s**t to everyone but it’s fine because you’re a cat. I’m dead set envious.

You also own anything and everything in the house. Yowl till your hearts content for food and your humans will come running to appease you.

Aww this thread makes me want to get a pet too :)

I was only allowed goldfish growing up and now my life situation isn’t conductive to it :(

Someday when timing is better in health , life and work sense - I’ll get a dog (husky :3) or more likely two

In the meantime I’ll stick to being a devoted pet sitter and patter :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aww this thread makes me want to get a pet too :)

I was only allowed goldfish growing up and now my life situation isn’t conductive to it :(

Someday when timing is better in health , life and work sense - I’ll get a dog (husky :3) or more likely two

In the meantime I’ll stick to being a devoted pet sitter and patter :)

Huskies are very high maintenance though

Huskies are very high maintenance though
I was going to say the same thing. Husky is one of the worst breeds you could get if you don't have a lot of time to give.

I've posted this on this board before, but here is Milo the cat
View attachment 827597
I've never been much for owning cats... Too sharp and unpredictable, but I do love the look of those ones. My mate has one and she is super affectionate.

I was going to say the same thing. Husky is one of the worst breeds you could get if you don't have a lot of time to give.

I've never been much for owning cats... Too sharp and unpredictable, but I do love the look of those ones. My mate has one and she is super affectionate.

I am a dog person, but I like cats too. Reminds me of a saying I made up when I was young: Dogs are man's best friend, horses are a familiar acquaintance and cats are an imposing stranger

I am a dog person, but I like cats too. Reminds me of a saying I made up when I was young: Dogs are man's best friend, horses are a familiar acquaintance and cats are an imposing stranger
I really like that saying.

I love all animals... But cats are like babies to me. I don't know how to hold them, and it never ends well.

My peripatetic circumstances preclude being a pet owned by a cat nowadays. My last cat was a massive Blue Burmese called "The Ram" short for Col Pussiveni Rabuka - named after the military dictator in Fiji.

He lived to 17, moved between Melbourne and Brisbanal, terrorised snakes and rodents and up to his late week was still playing games. Women in particular loved the rotten charmer. It was a bit like being a bloke strolling with his bub around the shops or supermarket.

His favourite food other than what I was eating was Rabbit.

He's buried between a massive Illawarra Flame Tree and a Fig Tree and near a pond where the fish population now have a better chance of survival.

Nah, give them time early and you can get a cat to be a good, smart friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back