SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very sad to report a wonderful aged Border Collie has passed on. This gorgeous loving dog lived up the bush mainly on a farmlet near a regional centre. His primary pet was an ex Ms B52 who he loved beyond belief.

A very generous spirited dog he would go absolutely berko whenever I stayed over (lastly in Feb), sometimes trying to carry my bag into the house. His excitement was possibly influenced by the knowledge he would get vegemite toast on top of his standard brekky and other treats.

Vale to a much loved Prince of a dog.

I miss having a dog :(. My border terrier passed away 4 years ago and, because I haven't had a pet since, it still feels like something isn't there. During school/uni holidays when the folks were at work and I was the human in the house,I never felt home alone by having him around, even if he was just sleeping like he did most of the time.

How I have not seen this thread?

View attachment 836716
Hunter and Spencer
Staffies get such an unfair rap. With good owners, they are absolutely gorgeous dogs.

Staffies get such an unfair rap. With good owners, they are absolutely gorgeous dogs.
I’ve met some magnificent Pitties/Staffords/Rotties and I’ve met some arse hole Chihuahuas and Jack Russels.
You are 100% correct, it’s the owner, not the dog. Dogs can have canine distemper and some other abnormalities but I blame the owners anyway. Love dogs.
I miss having a dog :(. My border terrier passed away 4 years ago and, because I haven't had a pet since, it still feels like something isn't there. During school/uni holidays when the folks were at work and I was the human in the house,I never felt home alone by having him around, even if he was just sleeping like he did most of the time.
☹️

My brother has one who has to be part Dalmatian or something as he is white with faded dark spots all over his body but has that bulky Staffy look.

I’ve been thinking - and I’m sure I’m not alone here, that this thread needs Wooshette to post pictures of her four rescue cats.
Haha maybe soon. We have had everything from rescue cats to resue dogs, horses and even a rescue budgie lol. Weve also fostered lots of tiny adorable kittens we fed with dolls bottles, dunno if your heart can take the cuteness. My hubby wanted to rescue a dwarf goat too but I drew the line at it eating all my vegis and fruit trees!

Haha maybe soon. We have had everything from rescue cats to resue dogs, horses and even a rescue budgie lol. Weve also fostered lots of tiny adorable kittens we fed with dolls bottles, dunno if your heart can take the cuteness. My hubby wanted to rescue a dwarf goat too but I drew the line at it eating all my vegis and fruit trees!
Oh come on! Don’t leave us hanging. If you scroll up the page Zeus wants to say hi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh come on! Don’t leave us hanging. If you scroll up the page Zeus wants to say hi.
All the furry family members are amazing :)

Found dumped in a car park at Frankston Beach so the vet nurses named her Frankie. She was covered in fleas and freezing. I looked after her for a few months and she now has a very very spoilt home with my daughter. She was literally the size of a mouse lol.

3474969E-7546-4C5E-88CC-68E786647D26.jpeg

9B8A6942-C9CD-413C-B88D-04EF6978E583.jpeg

Found dumped in a car park at Frankston Beach so the vet nurses named her Frankie. She was covered in fleas and freezing. I looked after her for a few months and she now has a very very spoilt home with my daughter. She was literally the size of a mouse lol.

View attachment 863477

View attachment 863478
How often do you lose the cat in the rug?

Frankie on the right with her brothers and sisters, the 2 on the left were born to a dumped mother cat barely a kitten herself. The ginger boy in the middle was recently found in a box. All live at my daughters now. I have another 4 at my house 😵

E5FD56A8-C423-434D-BFA6-BB15392B2C6D.jpeg

View attachment 863477

View attachment 863478
Frankie on the right with her brothers and sisters, the 2 on the left were born to a dumped mother cat barely a kitten herself. The ginger boy in the middle was recently found in a box. All live at my daughters now. I have another 4 at my house 😵

View attachment 863496
Harry, we had him and his sister from 6 weeks and he lived to the ripe old age of 18

View attachment 863507

Harry and Sally when we first got them. She lived to 14.

View attachment 863506
Oh my god.

Oh my god.
Yeh, all abandoned, dumped or in pounds to be killed coz people don’t desex. It’s infuriating.
Thats only some lol, my daughter is a vet surgery nurse so we are like a Doctor Dolittle family 😱

Yeh, all abandoned, dumped or in pounds to be killed coz people don’t desex. It’s infuriating.
Thats only some lol, my daughter is a vet surgery nurse so we are like a Doctor Dolittle family 😱
We are involved with a certain dog rescue and i wish I could adopt them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back