Podcast SFA Podcast 1

Remove this Banner Ad

In the talks. I doubt you'll get a mention it's time though

Zero *s given by me about getting a mention. I thought the first one would be s**t but I enjoyed it, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I got sad. I experienced the full range of emotions.:cool:

Reardo claims his getting a mention doesn't matter to him, but by jove he was on this thread quicker than 3KZ onto a torp goal from the wing opportunity as soon as I mentioned his mention to him via PM. Attention ****.

Well played mate, well played indeed.:thumbsu:

Here are some things I'd be interested in hearing. All killer, no filler.

- What makes a good match thread.
- Opinions about inactives on team lists.
- Hall of Fame talk
- As Uncle Leo was mentioned I think it would be interesting for him to have a chance to have his say.
- Off topic threads
- Building on the ljp/Dragons discussion, give opinions of the clubs captains and who should be in charge.
- Future of the SFA
- boncer and panel to talk about recent doubts about his role as Admin. Could lead to what the job entails, what people expect from the admin, possible successors, etc...
- Opinions on each of the SFA teams.
- Expansion discussion (the recent process, the expansion teams now and future expansion)
- Mobbs medal discussion (the vote allocation process on one hand and contenders on another)
- Blast from the past. Discussion about big SFA moments that new posters may not know about.

I'd like a Jerry Springer type segment, where you invite two posters who plain don't like each other without informing them of each other's presence, then have them hash out their issues or just yell form ~10 minutes, kind of an audible Royal Rumble (was that what it was called).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Marlowe 'Mar-Low' or 'Arlowe'...

Is peterss 'pee-ters' or 'pee-ters-ess'

Is pantskyle 'pants-kyle' or 'pant-skyle'

So many unknowns, so little time...

You know my name is Kyle so why would it be pant-skyle?

Attention ****.

Yes, what do you want?

K6ttxL.gif

I had the most vivid dream last night. Somebody on an SFA podcast stated they didn't rate me as a Captain, so I decided to jump straight out of bed, and search for the Captains board I apparently have access to. The search was to no avail, so I then searched through every team thread in the hope that my name appeared with the captain title next to it. Again no luck. My last task was to search through all my PM's in the hope I started a conversation with the players I'm supposed to represent, alas, that was also a failure.

I went back to sleep.

I had the most vivid dream last night. Somebody on an SFA podcast stated they didn't rate me as a Captain, so I decided to jump straight out of bed, and search for the Captains board I apparently have access to. The search was to no avail, so I then searched through every team thread in the hope that my name appeared with the captain title next to it. Again no luck. My last task was to search through all my PM's in the hope I started a conversation with the players I'm supposed to represent, alas, that was also a failure.

I went back to sleep.
LOL I heard that too, it was sneaky but it was there.

I think they may have omitted the words "just yet".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back