Podcast SFA Podcast Ep 6 - Millky95 / ParxBoy Exclusive tell all interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight I had the absolute pleasure (and I honestly mean that) to speak to Millky95 / ParxBoy in a very open and raw discussion about mental health, his experience and some SFA topics as well.

Let me start off by saying that this interview has a lot of very serious elements to it. The topic of mental health was the driving force behind this chat, both Millky95 / ParxBoy and myself felt that there is absolutely something to be learnt from his situation and what he went through both in the SFA and in real life.

I want to make a few very important notes which I hope you all read prior to listening:

1) He mentions it straight off the top, but this interview was with the real person, not with the Millky95 persona that we all would have seen in the SFA, so all the discussion was real experiences and real feelings from a real person.

2) It is extremely vital from our point of view that everyone understands the comments made during the interview were not in any way shape or form an negative attack on anyone. Yes names were mentioned and related back to examples he went through, but clarity and context was given and we would both appreciate it if these were not taken out of context, as this is a serious issue.

3) What Millky95 / ParxBoy did tonight was extremely brave and shouldn't be undersold. We outlined it several times in the chat, but we really think that a lot can be learnt from his experience which will hopefully help a few others out there.

With all of that said, I want to thank Millky95 / ParxBoy for taking the time to come on and be so open and honest about what he went through.

Regardless if you know who Millky95 is /was, I really encourage all of the SFA to listen to this interview as I think a lot can be learnt from this.

You can listen on the link below:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/15140141

also available on iTunes

980x.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, a whole hour.
I typically try / like to keep podcasts to 40 - 50 minutes but this topic is far too important and I was completely engaged with what he was talking about!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back