Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 3 ft Haydo & Sportsmaniac89

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 3 of the SFA Podcast is now available.

On tonight's episode:

-Both guests nominate their opposition poster of the week
-Legends of the league get toasted
-The Warriors get toasted
-Gumbies and Demons get roasted
-WackyTiger and Cats2Rise come under fire in the Captains corner (NaturalDisaster also cops it)
-Haydo gets a pass mark for the game of "who said it", Sportsmaniac got close.
-I question Haydo about his ability to retain good players
-Sportsmaniac gives his thoughts on AntBear as Captain of the Swamprats
-Sportsmaniac responds to Noobz0r's comments from the previous weeks
-Hate sent through some great stats that alerted us to the fact the Warriors have only won 1 last quarter for the year so far
-Haydo reveals the secret to consistent on field success, don't go to the pub at half time, go during the week.
-We learn that BRAB is the worst player to kick 10 goals in a game of all time
-Sportsmaniac comes up with a brilliant idea on how to fix the Furies leadership issues
-Go through a few listeners questions.

Big thanks to haydo and sportsmaniac89 for coming on was good fun!

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14567295

I'm going away for a few weeks so the next Podcast will be in early May!

LOL living for sportsmaniac89 's comments about the Gumbies. We are playing them this week. Only on page 5 and it's Thursday evening already. Hardly anyone talking :( I'm disappointed.

A huge contrast from when we played them in Round 1. SM was still there though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL living for sportsmaniac89 's comments about the Gumbies. We are playing them this week. Only on page 5 and it's Thursday evening already. Hardly anyone talking :( I'm disappointed.

A huge contrast from when we played them in Round 1. SM was still there though...

I don't know if you're saying that was a good thing or bad thing. :p

It's obviously traumatised you so much, that you've forgotten that it's actually Wednesday, not Thursday :p.

It's obviously traumatised you so much, that you've forgotten that it's actually Wednesday, not Thursday :p.

The Gumbies make porps drink, phil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back