Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

In the biggest week on the SFA calendar where 2 clubs with only 1 SFA Premiership each to their name go head to head in the Season 25 Grand Final, we went straight to the top and invited on players from each team to discuss the upcoming big game.

On tonights episode:
-We discussed the upcoming Mobbs medal night, each guest provided their prediction for the Mobbs, & EKA awards
-We went through the All SFA 30 player squad in groups of 5 with the guests sharing their thoughts on these players.
-I get questioned about the Furies leadership
-Most memorable and least memorable moments
-Previewed the Grand Final, including some great stats sent through by Hate from times these two teams have played each other.
-We learn AntBear still isn't safe in his role as Captain
-We discuss a possible former Swamprat making a return
-I * up saying Wonders again despite only having to say it once..
-Discuss both teams run in's with the Sim during the season
-Discuss the SFA Draft idea proposed by Tony Lynn
-And we had the kindest, mushy, softest Grand Final pleasantries ever exchanged by 2 Captains while Dingster and I are baying for blood and wanting someone to fire up.
-There is a special surprise for JoshWoodenSpoon at the end of the episode.

plus heaps more.

Massive thanks to fitzroybowiedog Ant Bear and Dingster for coming onto the show and sharing their thoughts.

Good luck this week!

You can listen to the link below or on iTunes

enjoy!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/15026872

In the biggest week on the SFA calendar where 2 clubs with only 1 SFA Premiership each to their name go head to head in the Season 25 Grand Final, we went straight to the top and invited on players from each team to discuss the upcoming big game.

On tonights episode:
-We discussed the upcoming Mobbs medal night, each guest provided their prediction for the Mobbs, & EKA awards
-We went through the All SFA 30 player squad in groups of 5 with the guests sharing their thoughts on these players.
-I get questioned about the Furies leadership
-Most memorable and least memorable moments
-Previewed the Grand Final, including some great stats sent through by Hate from times these two teams have played each other.
-We learn AntBear still isn't safe in his role as Captain
-We discuss a possible former Swamprat making a return
-I **** up saying Wonders again despite only having to say it once..
-Discuss both teams run in's with the Sim during the season
-Discuss the SFA Draft idea proposed by Tony Lynn
-And we had the kindest, mushy, softest Grand Final pleasantries ever exchanged by 2 Captains while Dingster and I are baying for blood and wanting someone to fire up.
-There is a special surprise for JoshWoodenSpoon at the end of the episode.

plus heaps more.

Massive thanks to fitzroybowiedog Ant Bear and Dingster for coming onto the show and sharing their thoughts.

Good luck this week!

You can listen to the link below or on iTunes

enjoy!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/15026872
59vVLY.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have started listening... not sure why the boys club was brought up in regards to last seasons Mobbs Medal.

Why are you so defensive whenever the boys club are mentioned?

From memory redvest was stirring up s**t saying everything was boys club controlled

Why are you so defensive whenever the boys club are mentioned?

From memory redvest was stirring up s**t saying everything was boys club controlled

Because it was unnecessary. The Mobbs Medal is sim decided. Time to cut the crap, it's why some people continue the garbage despite not realising the vast majority of the FB chat have had it with the league and left.

Because it was unnecessary. The Mobbs Medal is sim decided. Time to cut the crap, it's why some people continue the garbage despite not realising the vast majority of the FB chat have had it with the league and left.

It'll never stop mate.

It was just a mere reference about talk that was generated around the award once we established the previous winner.

Nothing more really.

It was just a mere reference about talk that was generated around the award once we established the previous winner.

Nothing more really.

I'm just saying I don't understand it, the BC wasn't mentioned during the Mobbs Medal last season. Was a weird reference. That's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back