Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

its true, my company was involved in genomic research

Love these script kiddies using terms like "genomic research" as if that's a big deal. How's your job at 23 and me going sweetie?

* it's hard being intelligent.

Love these script kiddies using terms like "genomic research" as if that's a big deal. How's your job at 23 and me going sweetie?

**** it's hard being intelligent.

didnt say its a big deal

you asked if my fridge did cancer research, im just confirming it did

keep up, or is your brain overtaxed working the counter at Sarina Russo?

didnt say its a big deal

you asked if my fridge did cancer research, im just confirming it did

keep up, or is your brain overtaxed working the counter at Sarina Russo?

Haha ok kiddy. I'll just keep working on groundbreaking medicine whilst you find out if Susan from Texas is half Persian.

Kids these days. Lmao

Finally listened to this and loved it, great work Michaels, fitzroybowiedog, Ant Bear & Dingster :) Very insightful and I had a good chuckle a few times. Good luck on Sunday to both teams. I have friends in both so I honestly don't mind who wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this thread has had almost 4,000 views but only 76 people have listened to the episode :mad:

It's grand final week, get into the spirit and listen to the damn podcast!

this thread has had almost 4,000 views but only 76 people have listened to the episode :mad:

Fine. I'll listen to it. I better not sound like an idiot.

Am I mentioned?

Am I mentioned?

No. But being one of the Mod's you should be keeping your finger on the pulse on all things SFA so this is a must listen for you. :p

Still haven't received your statement to read out from the last episode :D

You're welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back