Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

Memory is obviously imperfect but I do recall recieving a new PM whilst I was posting the original of the game, I had a look and it was the simmers PM. Didn't actually look at what it was until after posting the game but it was about the error made.

Does it matter?

The re sim did not guarantee a Rats win, it was still just as 50/50 as the original game, surely you of all people should know this?

if Gumbies won the re sim, would you be questioning it?

it technically doesn't matter, but i asked that specific question just out of my own interest. didnt think it would take off like this though lol.

the grounds, timing and reasoning for the resim were valid and correct, but i was just keen to know had the initial sim result been a win, would have they asked for a resim on the same grounds given it was simmed incorrectly.

When did you do that?

Someone who claims to possess such high intelligence shouldn't need their hand held everywhere.

and believe me I am just as outraged of the Rats being in the final as you are to the point I deleted my whole sim program after the fiasco happened. The head wobbling of Ant Bear will be unbearable if they win :eek:

Someone who claims to possess such high intelligence shouldn't need their hand held everywhere.

and believe me I am just as outraged of the Rats being in the final as you are to the point I deleted my whole sim program after the fiasco happened. The head wobbling of Ant Bear will be unbearable if they win :eek:

You posted no proof.

Respond to this.

If there's no resim in a game the rats are losing, they go from a 0% chance of winning to a 50% chance of winning.

Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

I mean, I was all pumped to end the podcast on a high, and then I was all well, what is life anyway?

i kept waiting for Aliens to appear or something, very interesting music.

I told you I received a pm whilst posting the match suggesting that cloud was aware of it before I finished posting.

Mate, you can't reason with idiots!

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Also, they don't deal in facts that don't fit their narrative either.....therefore you're wasting your time trying to address them.

I told you I received a pm whilst posting the match suggesting that cloud was aware of it before I finished posting.

Respond to my post. This shouldn't be difficult.

I don't believe you at all frankly. You're emotionally invested in this now.

Regardless, ant bear only did it because his team was losing.

Mate, you can't reason with idiots!

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Also, they don't deal in facts that don't fit their narrative either.....therefore you're wasting your time trying to address them.

HOW ABOUT YOU RESPOND TO MY POSTS.

Pathetic, spineless, pure swamprats.

I'm calling the cops again.

Aren't you 21?

Impossible that you have 8 degrees at 21 and I highly doubt you have one published study.

You are everything that you are accusing Ant Bear of being..

Do you actually take everything literally?

If BRAB said I Dont Care didn't have a leg to stand on would you respond by saying he likely has two?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, don't have a lot of time, and I havent read the rest of the thread. I know it won't satisfy the clowns, but FWIW:

A) It doesn't matter if the resim is requested before, during, immediatel after the game or the next day. There is a 24 hour window to request one

B) Time stamps expire after a week. Only date stamps remain on older posts, even in PMs. I'm sure these idiotic twats will find this very convenient, but what can you do? Hey, look. It was April Fools Day...:p

C) The only evidence is in the posting of the first game. Clearly, we were suggesting a resim before the end of the 3rd term

D) EAD.

And there we have it.

Ok, don't have a lot of time, and I havent read the rest of the thread. I know it won't satisfy the clowns, but FWIW:

A) It doesn't matter if the resim is requested before, during, immediatel after the game or the next day. There is a 24 hour window to request one

B) Time stamps expire after a week. Only date stamps remain on older posts, even in PMs. I'm sure these idiotic twats will find this very convenient, but what can you do? Hey, look. It was April Fools Day...:p

C) The only evidence is in the posting of the first game. Clearly, we were suggesting a resim before the end of the 3rd term

D) EAD.

He admits it. We finally move on.

Don't delete posts that are resolving the issue please mods.

xoxo

Also SM you have taken things literally more times than I can actually count.

I can literally believe that since I don't think you can count very high.

Remember that time a Match thread got locked due to your tears?

It's time to take the argument over what did or didnt happen in the sim to a private convo.

more thread derailing will result in this thread being locked as well, but there's enough reports going on regarding the thread to warrant a warning.

It's time to take the argument over what did or didnt happen in the sim to a private convo.

more thread derailing will result in this thread being locked as well, but there's enough reports going on regarding the thread to warrant a warning.

People are reporting posts?

Are you really that upset ND?

Oh dear.

We're discussing one of the central topics of the podcast Mike, if some can't handle that they don't need to reply.

Hello Mike.

This thread is about a the podcast.

We are discussing a central issue of the podcast.

What specifically is off topic?

We're discussing one of the central topics of the podcast Mike

there's a way to discuss topics - agree, the thread has digresses somewhat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back