Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

there's a way to discuss topics - agree, the thread has digresses somewhat

I agree, hopefully ND can re-focus on the discussion around the timing of the appeal of the SIM rather than taking personal pot-shots needlessly.

Thanks for steadying the ship.

What specifically is off topic?

The problem itself is the way the topic of what happened in the sim is being discussed. Specifically regarding the back and forth tirade between the contributors.

discuss it, disagree etc . keep above board.

The problem itself is the way the topic of what happened in the sim is being discussed. Specifically regarding the back and forth tirade between the contributors.

discuss it, disagree etc . keep above board.

Awesome, thanks for stepping in. Hopefully everyone can pull themselves into line.

It makes me happy to know that because a re-sim was called for, we're talking about what will be a very entertaining Grand Final.

While doing that, we're also laughing at the toys that certain people have thrown out of the cot because their team choked in a Prelim Final against what was a 1-7 team.

I'm trying not to weigh in but you seem to be excessively sensitive about all of this. It's blinding you.

Requesting the re-sim. Was it purely to get rickety better stats? Was it for the integrity of the league? Was it something else?

Probably the thing BRAB and I have said a few times. You know, winning games..

The entire reason this was brought up was because Ant Bear claimed that was the turning point of their season, turning a loss into a win. If they had won the original sim they wouldn't have requested a re-SIM, calling into question Ant Bear's integrity given he only requested a re-sim after the game had resulted in a loss for them, meaning he was increasing their chances from 0->50%. Quite simple really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then maybe you should try...harder :)

What are you even actually responding to? Do you just have a natural kneejerk reaction to defend people in the wrong?

So much offended going on because we the Rats are in a Grand Final and they aren't.

It's so funny yet so sad. I feel like I am watching The Curious case of Benjamin Button.

Wrong? Why do you judge other people as always wrong when they don't follow you? Seriously...That is probably the saddest thing in all the SFA :)

I judge people getting triggered needlessly, especially when they could quite easily take the time to actually read a post before the tears well up to realise its actually not against them and is making fun of the absurdity of the conversation. Sorry to disappoint you but this was the wrong hill to die on.

Victim mentalities are the saddest thing in the SFA fwiw.

It does sadden me to know that if the re-sim wasn't called for we'd all be discussing who we think would win in the Roys/Gumbies grand final.

Would it really be a discussion if only 1 team is talking?

I judge people getting triggered needlessly, especially when they could quite easily take the time to actually read a post before the tears well up to realise its actually not against them and is making fun of the absurdity of the conversation. Sorry to disappoint you but this was the wrong hill to die on.

Victim mentalities are the saddest thing in the SFA fwiw.

Tears? Tears of laughter you mean. I don't see a hill at all, but I do commend the impressive hole which you have dug...but I don't see how you are getting out. Are you going to try and dig up? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back