Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for the record i dont expect to win any awards. The pleasure of participating is the reward i seek.

I just enjoy team threads too much and i blame every team for having entertaining posters.

Exactly what someone playing solely for awards would say.

Curious.

Excellent podcast tonight fellas.

Marvellous work indeed by Michaels fitzroybowiedog Ant Bear and Dingster and was an outstanding listen.

It perfectly encapsulates the respect both teams have for each other and sums up Grand Final week perfectly.

Good podcast Michaels, had to stop listening when all of your guests started having sex with each other.

This is why I should have been on the podcast. Nobodies having sex when I'm in the room. I'm walking birth control

This is why I should have been on the podcast. Nobodies having sex when I'm in the room. I'm walking birth control

Yes. I'm relatively confident I've never had sex with BRAB in the room, so I can confirm almost guarantee this.

EDIT: Wow this was a genuinely awful post for so many reasons.

Yes. I'm relatively confident I've never had sex with BRAB in the room, so I can confirm almost guarantee this.

My birth control is headless approved.

A well placed apostrophe in “nobodies” would have saved you even more humiliation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have started listening... not sure why the boys club was brought up in regards to last seasons Mobbs Medal.

I don't actually remember that bit. Was it me?

I honestly doubt the sincerity of this post

giphy.gif

Good podcast Michaels, had to stop listening when all of your guests started having sex with each other.

Completely understandable.

I had no idea the previous 50 minutes was just foreplay for them.

I feel abused.

Completely understandable.

I had no idea the previous 50 minutes was just foreplay for them.

I feel abused.
I wasn't invited to the after pod party! You could have at least brought rfctiger74 on to help me balance things out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back