Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

If Ant Bear provides proof that the request was sent in game, do you prefer your humble pie with cream or ice cream?

I'm genuinely shocked most people here don't assume he was lying.

Even his "well you wouldn't be able to check because it was via PM" under his breath near the end should have been a dead giveaway. Was already walking it back as soon as he said it.

Um...

Honestly a bizarre comment given that ant bear probably takes this league more seriously than anybody else.

He'll happily trade people's dignity for better standing in the league, as this week especially has shown.

He's genuinely one of the only posters left in the SFA that I wholeheartedly despise and it's so frustrating that it took a ridiculous post a few days ago for the rest of the league to see what I've been seeing for over a year.

No. It's not bizzare. You seem to be trapped in someones imagination, and are struggling to find your own reason. And..I will write 'youse' as much as I like :) I'm not English

No. It's not bizzare. You seem to be trapped in someones imagination, and are struggling to find your own reason. And..I will write 'youse' as much as I like :) I'm not English

Was this post meant to make sense?

You can have another crack if you want mate.

You quite literally have absolutely no reading comprehension and it's genuinely tiring to have to explain every third post to you.

He's lying about the timing of the resim request. He absolutely would have brought this up earlier if he wasn't. He made it up on the spot as he literally can't help himself and immediately regretted it.

He's also lied about many other things in the past.

Try to keep up please.
Prove it.

Even his "well you wouldn't be able to check because it was via PM" under his breath near the end should have been a dead giveaway. Was already walking it back as soon as he said it.

Yep as soon as Michaels scoffed at him you could hear him freeze and try to backtrack on the claim.

Love his vivid picture of where he was and what he was doing when he sent the request, as if he was painting an alibi for a murder. The bloke is actually psychotic and its hilarious to listen to.

Prove it.

That he's lied about plenty of things? I've done so already.

I can dig up the PMs again where he got me to sign for the Rats instead of the Dragons because I would get a crack at FF only to be told that I was never a chance at getting it.

Yep as soon as Michaels scoffed at him you could hear him freeze and try to backtrack on the claim.

Love his vivid picture of where he was and what he was doing when he sent the request, as if he was painting an alibi for a murder. The bloke is actually psychotic and its hilarious to listen to.

Honestly puts his actions over the past 18 months into a new light. This person is always Ant Bear first, everyone else second.

Again Michaels, great podcast. Truely fascinating listening, like a true crime episode.

Last edited:
Was this post meant to make sense?

You can have another crack if you want mate.

It makes sense if you read it upside down. You can read upside down BRAB can't you? Or are you still to busy fantasising your lust for Ant Bear ? I mean...you have been polarised by his magnetism for what...weeks now? Does it eat you that you can't have him...can't find true love at last? o_O

I know as absolute fact it was sent after the game which is why his blatant lie was so hilarious, you can also hear in his voice the guilt after Michaels says he finds it hard to believe it went in mid-game. Ant Bear hesitates as if he's about to come clean but then like the psychotic mind he is he just swallows his guilt and carries on.

Can you post that proof?

That he's lied about plenty of things? I've done so already.

I can dig up the PMs again where he got me to sign for the Rats instead of the Dragons because I would get a crack at FF only to be told that I was never a chance at getting it.
No. Read my post & the post I was responding to SM.

I understabd you don't like AB & I personally have nothing against you at all mate but if you are going to say it is fsct that AB has lied about this particular incident then please provide the facts proving it or else delete your posts or replace "fact" with "opinion" because without proof that is all it is.

Then get the recipient to show the evidence, Cloud_ is that you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Read my post & the post I was responding to SM.

I understabd you don't like AB & I personally have nothing against you at all mate but if you are going to say it is fsct that AB has lied about this particular incident then please provide the facts proving it or else delete your posts or replace "fact" with "opinion" because without proof that is all it is.

Are you the guy that can't explain what a normal distribution is? Asking for a friend.

Does anybody here think ant bear, who values his reputation over everything else, would have left out the fact that he requested the resim before the game ended for months?

Maybe some just don't have the full story behind some of ant bear's actions over the years. It's just implausible that he'd leave such a key detail out for so long.

Detective BRAB is on the case.

My proof is knowing how to read a person, try it sometime.

That's not proof, that's an opinion.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, but it's only that, not fact as you claimed

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, but it's only that, not fact as you claimed

Have you ever had to think critically in your life?

Does anybody here think ant bear, who values his reputation over everything else, would have left out the fact that he requested the resim before the game ended for months?

Maybe some just don't have the full story behind some of ant bear's actions over the years. It's just implausible that he'd leave such a key detail out for so long.

Detective BRAB is on the case.

I smell a Netflix series in the works.

upload_2018-6-13_11-47-51.png

It's proof mate, it's laughable that you are being sucked in by such a two-dimensional act.

Seriously though SM there is a reason the “profiling” method that you see in shows like criminal minds isn’t favoured in real life.

Reading people isn’t as easy as you think it is, it’s too subjective. You need concrete proof.

I've watched a fair few shows mate, I think I'd know a bit more than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back